• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

That's the problem. Because Phil Neville always handles Bale easily 'Arry won't even give it a chance this game. The fact that Bale has been poor on the right seems to be irrelevant to him.

I would put money on it that Bale really wouldn't have any concerns about playing Neville regardless of last time. Even Neville playing great isnt going to prevent Bale causing damage.

...and if he stands still and isn't there, everyone calls him a **** for not being on top of it...I don't object to criticism but I wish some people would THINK!!!!!

Why? Bale can destroy anyone if he's on the left especially Neville.

Neville handled Bale with ease the last couple of times they've met. So it would seem 'Arry is too scared to put Bale up against him. Personally I don't think Bale can be any worse out there than on the right and it would at least balance us up.

I picked up on the game at half-time...

Why oh why are we still moving arguabally our best two attacking players to make way for right wing??? Bale is best on the left and even more so - Modric is better in the centre!

I'm perplexed

Back