• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Maybe if we put him in hs best position, CM, he would be playing better. Its absurd that we move Modric and Bale from their natural positions simply because Lennon is out. Absolutely ridiculous

It aint because lennon is out - its because we dont have any replacements

why is the loser standing in the box doing when everybody from both teams is outside?

WOOOOOOOOORLD CLASS right

:rolleyes:

Hopefully we can change things at half time and get Modric back in his best position and Bale back in his best position

I really fail to understand why as soon as we have an injury rather than play the next best playr Harry moves our best players out of their positions in order to fudge a solution

This!!! Modric should always play in the middle and should be first on the team sheet. Parker has the ball way to much now, he is to slow booth in feet and head compared to modric. Bale to the left is obvious he has always played his best football there.

In the form Adebayor is today (and the latest matches) I would swap him for Crouch. Ades first touch is the worst I have ever seen of an attacker on this level.

why is the loser standing in the box doing when everybody from both teams is outside?

WOOOOOOOOORLD CLASS right

:rolleyes:

Why are you persisting with the straw man argument that anyone believes Defoe to be world class?

Childish.

Grow up, fella.

We've never lost 3 in a row in the PL under Arry

Come on You fudging Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back