• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - SPURS vs Chelsea***

Well...words have been hard to flow recently but I will try...

This is one mega game, and the importance of it cannot be underestimated.

There is no middle ground, or any comfort to be had in defeat to this lot, be it a shambolic display, getting done by var, or just coming up short, losing will bring that empty hollow feeling that we have felt at their hands too many times before.

The momentum we have gained since our collapse at home to West Ham, the confidence, belief and team spirit is something worth fecking fighting to the death for.

Every loose ball, every moment of opportunity, any chances that will come our way, must be seized upon, if our boys like me, enjoy being top of the pile then me must stand proud and be counted at Stamford bridge.

They have an abundance of talent, and to emerge victorious we must show the same togetherness we did against City, if we are to win, then team spirit will be the key to unlock the door of opportunity.

Because winning this would be massive off the back of last week, more determination and more belief and greater spirit is the rewards along with the three precious points.

I absolutely hate these guys, more than the Woolwich crew I'll admit.

Courage, determination, concentration, looking after your teammate is needed here...along with big fudging balls...

Another opportunity to pump the spu-rsy out of Tottenham using whatever kind of dil-do is necessary.

Come on you beautiful spurs, win or die trying.

Buck up, boychuk. We're gonna win. But if we are robbed of that achievement, I'll pipe you a pibroch and repeat this eloquent elegy:

If I die of vanity, promise me, promise me
If they bury me some place I don't want to be
You'll dig me up and transport me,
Unceremoniously
Away
From the swollen city breeze,
Garbage bag trees
Whispers of disease
And acts of enormity
And lower me slowly and sadly and properly
Get Ry Cooder to sing my eulogy

Last edited:
Lads it’s Chelsea

They conceded 3 v WBA and have Zouma in defence. We’ll score past them, then just defend as we did against City.

Our record away is atrocious against these lot. Also we will miss Toby.

Would you take a draw if offered now? I'm tempted...

I'd probably take a draw now and a win next weekend if offered, but Chelsea are a bigger threat in the league than that other lot. A win tomorrow would be massive.

Our record away is atrocious against these lot. Also we will miss Toby.

Would you take a draw if offered now? I'm tempted...
For sure. But given our current away form in the PL, if we're ever going to beat Cheatski at Stamfod Bridge now is a good a time as any:

PL away results since early July: D W D W W W W; goals for/against: 14-5; points: 17 out of a possible 21

COYS!

I think I'd take a draw but I think we can beat this lot.
Have a feeling we will start with

Lloris
Aurier Dier Rodon Reguillion
Ndombele Hojberg Sissoko
Lo Celso
Kane Son

Pretty harsh for Vini and Dele to not get in to starting XI after Thursday but I'd hope Dele makes squad this week.

Lloris
Ndombele Hojberg Sissoko
Lo Celso
Kane Son

Pretty harsh for Vini and Dele to not get in to starting XI after Thursday but I'd hope Dele makes squad this week.

I think that if he starts Rodon it's likely to be RCB with Dier staying at LCB, at least until he's found his feet.

I suspect it'll be Moura rather than Lo Celso too, although Bergwijn has a good claim after last weekend. I agree otherwise.

Lloris
Ndombele Hojberg Sissoko
Lo Celso
Kane Son

Not sure this is quite the game to start Rodon. Sanchez did okay against Ludo without having to break sweat so I'd go with him .

I think Bale starts as only 60 minutes mid week.

lloris

Aurier Rodon Dier Reggie

Sissy Hojberg

Bale Ndombele Son

Kane

I would take a draw.​

I believe Chelsea would play three at the back so Mourinho would go with a similar setup to carabao cup. Aerial threat will nullify ball playing defenders and midfielders especially Kante and Azpiliqueta

Lloris

Rodon Dier Tanganga

Hojberg

Aurier Ndombele Lo Celso Regulion

Kane Bale​

Not sure start would surprise me more, Bale starting or a change in formation to a back three. Probably the back three.

Bale didn't start against City because we wanted a diligent hard working wide player imo. This game is very similar.

We're finding our defensive solidity, we need to make at least one change with Alderweireld out, I'm guessing we'll want to keep as much as possible intact outside that one change going into another game where we'll need that solidity.

Would definitely take a point tomorrow - like us, their form is decent and given this is at their place, a point is worse for them than it is for us. Also, given the Liverpool result, we'd go back top

Would definitely take a point tomorrow - like us, their form is decent and given this is at their place, a point is worse for them than it is for us. Also, given the Liverpool result, we'd go back top

Given last weeks results, four points from the next two would be excellent

I believe Chelsea would play three at the back so Mourinho would go with a similar setup to carabao cup. Aerial threat will nullify ball playing defenders and midfielders especially Kante and Azpiliqueta

Lloris

Rodon Dier Tanganga

Hojberg

Aurier Ndombele Lo Celso Regulion

Kane Bale​

You would drop Son?

You would drop Son?

Mourinho is unique in the way he sets up compared to other top six managers. He tries to nullify the opposition in attack and defence rather than relying on his own teams strengths. Just thinking of how he has tried it in the past with Chelsea.

Back