• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

Our attacking play has also been fudging awful second half. You’re expecting Jose to do something at half time and he made us even worse at the back and going forward.

I know there have been mistakes and Kane has gone off but we’ve been beyond brick second half. As bad a performance as we’ve turned in in a long while.

Yes, I'm not really sure we have a plan of how to score without Kane as a focal point

Wrong selection, wrong strategy, wrong manager, wrong fudging everything. I'm knee jerking here, but feel like it's going to be a while until we have a coherent team going here.

Feels a bit like if we had Peter Thompson from Bedford as manager, he'd be gone after today.

Our attacking play has also been fudging awful second half. You’re expecting Jose to do something at half time and he made us even worse at the back and going forward.

I know there have been mistakes and Kane has gone off but we’ve been beyond brick second half. As bad a performance as we’ve turned in in a long while.
Shouldn't have taken Ndombele out of central midfield, now we are completely unable to progress the ball from the back or midfield.

Should have brought Vinnie on as we need a focal point striker. Bergwijn and Lamela as the wider players is pretty mediocre let's be honest.

15 minutes to to, 3-1 down and we look much, much more likely to concede than score. Will that fudger on 15m a year sitting on the bench do something.

Wrong selection, wrong strategy, wrong manager, wrong fudging everything. I'm knee jerking here, but feel like it's going to be a while until we have a coherent team going here.
Cnut Jose will win us the league cup and claim to be a club legend.

Our squad is a shambles. All our subs with goal pedigree don’t get on. Think back to Fulham. Dele, Bale, Moura.
The subs completely handed them the initiative. Ndombele stops seeing the ball, winks and Lamela offer no threat or stability. And whatever criticism I’ve had of Aurier, Mane has run riot since he went off.

Back