• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. This is a really brick OMT! 6-0 loss. All goals long range efforts from Noble, that get deflected by Bale's face.

I just hope we pick up where we left off at Old trafford. I hope this isn’t gunna be a borefest with them having the majority of the good chances

I think it'll be Bale, Son and Kane starting up front on Sunday

Mourinho will want the publicity and headline of that trio

Tough game for us, we've had half our squad away being knackered by their countries while Spammers have been preparing for their cup final. I dont think Bale will play and our defence will be missing a couple of players. Keep it tight and grind out a win, that will do nicely.

Bale has looked like he is getting going in training. I dont see him starting. But on the bench will be good. Kane, is he ok? he did not look on pace in that Denmark game. Still, I am sure Jose will play him. Any word on Lo Celso? Im still hoping to see the line up I think most of us want to see: so with total blinkers on I am going to go for this:

--------------------------Lloris---------------------------
Aurier-------Alderweireld------Tanganga--------Reguilon
-----------------------Hojbjerg------------------------------
------------N'dombele-----------Lo Celso------------------
---------Lamela-----------------------Son------------------
---------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Bale to come on after about 60 mins. Tanganga Starts cos Dier is injured? and well, he is better than Sanchez. Aurier deserves to start after his game up in Manchester. Lamela played well also so keeps his spot.

Bench:
Hart
Sanchez
Doherty
Bale
Moura
Viniscius
Dele

Wow the bench is hard to pick. They need to get us up to 10 subs like the world cup.

Very difficult to predict a lineup. Mourinho has a tendency to put out what he thinks is the best eleven with less regard to rotation and rest than some other managers imo. If deemed ready to start I expect Kane, Bale etc to start, but we don't know the condition of the players.

Very difficult to predict a lineup. Mourinho has a tendency to put out what he thinks is the best eleven with less regard to rotation and rest than some other managers imo. If deemed ready to start I expect Kane, Bale etc to start, but we don't know the condition of the players.
I think in normal conditions he would
He is more aware now of the farce post COVID so I expect some adjustments

I think in normal conditions he would
He is more aware now of the farce post COVID so I expect some adjustments
Even in the early stages of the season with three and even four games a week he rotated less than quite a few on here expected at least. He pretty much said "there will be injuries", and seemed to accept that. We got away better than we feared.

Now we're in the group stages of the EL, the result in one EL game is of less importance than it was in the qualifying rounds. I expect the strongest team possible against West Ham, then give more squad players a chance midweek. It's just very difficult to know what the strongest team is. Some players have had two weeks on the training ground, preparing, getting fit, they might be given the nod over players returning from internationals. We don't know about knocks or injuries. We don't know where Bale is in his recovery.

I pretty much expect little to no consideration given to the midweek game when choosing the starting eleven against West Ham.

We go down to an early antonio goal and they sit back for 60 minutes .... on comes bale and smashes two in from 30 yards in the 90th and 93rd minute.

Even in the early stages of the season with three and even four games a week he rotated less than quite a few on here expected at least. He pretty much said "there will be injuries", and seemed to accept that. We got away better than we feared.

Now we're in the group stages of the EL, the result in one EL game is of less importance than it was in the qualifying rounds. I expect the strongest team possible against West Ham, then give more squad players a chance midweek. It's just very difficult to know what the strongest team is. Some players have had two weeks on the training ground, preparing, getting fit, they might be given the nod over players returning from internationals. We don't know about knocks or injuries. We don't know where Bale is in his recovery.

I pretty much expect little to no consideration given to the midweek game when choosing the starting eleven against West Ham.
He did but we did have small injuries and hadn’t stocked up with the new buys
He did average 8 changes a games europa to league

I was wondering whether we might see a league team and a cup team until the new year. We have the players to have two teams playing the same system now. I doubt that he'll do it but it might make it easier for players coming into the first team covering injuries and suspensions.

I was wondering whether we might see a league team and a cup team until the new year. We have the players to have two teams playing the same system now. I doubt that he'll do it but it might make it easier for players coming into the first team covering injuries and suspensions.

To me there's a difference between now and mid Nov, compared to mid Nov to mid Dec. On paper, our run of games til the Nov international break are far easier than the run from mid Nov to mid Dec when we face City, Arse, Liverpool and Cheatski. I think he'll be looking to get EL qualification more or less nailed before the international break in November with 3 wins from 3, and then going towards the two-team system which you suggest

Back