• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v West Ham. Rumbelows Cup, Westfield Arena, Weds 19:45

Result is the main thing but solid performances from Foyth and Son.

Am I being harsh on Wanyama if I say it makes me sad seeing him play these days? The amount of bizarre non actions, bad passes or times he gets ghosted past...Maybe injuries but just doesn't seem the same player at all.

Great to see a smile back on Sonny's face too. Hopefully the goals will start to fly in for him now

Yes, definitely. Son has been running cold for awhile now, but we know once he gets on a run, everything he hits goes in the next for a dozen games or so. We could do with some of that right now. Off you go Sonny!

They will only show highlights from the first 27 minutes though, then they cut away to a program about how biscuits are made.

Funny enough I burnt off some old pallets and fencing in the garden yesterday and i remarked over dinner tonight that I wondered how they made charcoal because of all the wood I burned I only got ash. No one was prepared to discuss this with me over dinner as they wanted to talk/gossip about trivial matters.

I like Quest it is an interesting unpretentious channel.

Always rated him, great goal. As for GKN, who scouted this guy?!

All things considered, an excellent result. Burton at 'home' next please.

I always thought at least he has some pace, but even that looks to have gone. As will he be by Feb 1st, cant see any future for him at Spurs, sorry.

Funny enough I burnt off some old pallets and fencing in the garden yesterday and i remarked over dinner tonight that I wondered how they made charcoal because of all the wood I burned I only got ash. No one was prepared to discuss this with me over dinner as they wanted to talk/gossip about trivial matters.

Let us know if and when you do find out. It’s good to know and I always think you should never stop learning.

They have a bit of snooker on there as well. Quest are good people.

I always thought at least he has some pace, but even that looks to have gone. As will he be by Feb 1st, cant see any future for him at Spurs, sorry.
Yeah, if Marcus Edwards can show enough form on his loan too, then GKN really is double fubarred

Foyth MOTM for me. I know we've said it every time he plays, but he's a real footballer. On the ball he keep his head up, makes the right passes and breaks the lines when presented with the opportunity. Off it, he's in sharply, can see where the danger is, has a good change of pace and times his tackles extremely well. I'd have no problem starting him and Sanchez against Wolves this Sunday. Winks was top class again too. He looked good in his 25 mins against City and displayed more of the same tonight. We got better when we started passing through him.

As for the rest of them. KWP grew into the game, the second half he certainly looked better although he needs to bulk up. Aurier was real hit and miss, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he was on the left. Son looked knackered and is probably telling Winks to do one right now for sending that ball over the top at the end of the game. Dele and Eriksen both looked rusty but did get better. Wanyama looked knackered by 60 minutes but looked to get a second wind. N'Koudou didn't look too bad after coming on. Llorente still looks like the odd man out in the side, but fair play to the guy for getting his goal.

I thought we looked a bit like our old selves in that last 20 minutes against City. Tonight when we got our tails up we looked the same. Confidence may be the key as immediately after 2-0 and 3-1 we really passed the ball around with real conviction. West Ham may have tired by then, but I'm happy to take positives where I see them. If we can take some momentum from these performances into the next three games I'll be happy.

Back