• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GHod it’s been away so long I can’t remember what’s happened this year!

Anyway, COYS!!!

Come on Poch!!!

Another 10 second goal please Christian!!

Actually how will our front 4 line up?

..................de Gea
Wan-Biss Lindelof Mcguire Shaw
............McTominay Fred
................Fernandes
James .......Rashford ....Martial

Son.............Kane..........Bergwijn
................Lamela
...........Winks Sissoko
Davies ..Sanchez ..Dier ..Aurier
.................Lloris

Ok.

1. Has Mourinho managed to turn these players into a solid defensive unit?

2. Will we get the balance right between defensive and being pro-active?

If we show some stability, shape and cool in defense, plus take the game to them, then I fancy us to win. Two pretty big 'ifs'.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

They just showed a 30 year old MILF with 2 huge sons bigger than her, all 3 in Spurs kit, and one of the kids is called.........................Sol

Disappointed Lo Celso isn’t fit enough to start, but great to see Sissoko back - for his faults he is difficult to play against and gets stuck in.

Dier a surprise, but seems to have been working hard in the lockdown so hopefully bear to full fitness.

COYS!!! Would be lovely to get one over these ****s

I'm fine with those line-ups, with the one caveat that Sissoko and Winks need to keep an eye on Fernandes all the time. I dont think he's that difficult to mark - just that in their line-up he has scope to roam given the 2 CMs behind him. There's a risk that he has space and time to pick a pass

Other than that, the match-ups look fine to me

I hope they do a podcast in 20 years to get to the bottom of what happened to NDombele. Given up actually hoping to see the guy play.

I noticed that Dier's Twitter profile picture was him and Sanchez with their arms around each other earlier this week

I hope they do a podcast in 20 years to get to the bottom of what happened to NDombele. Given up actually hoping to see the guy play.
I’m not sure what people think will have changed over the lock down to make him more settled and up to speed with this league!!
I mean he has been playing NO games
And the training up until 4 weeks ago consisted of fitness work without the ball

I’m not sure what people think will have changed over the lock down to make him more settled and up to speed with this league!!
I mean he has been playing NO games
And the training up until 4 weeks ago consisted of fitness work without the ball
His brain

Back