• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

What I'm finding interesting is that finally after many, many years we have something approaching attacking depth. Sure we still have no real cover for Kane but now we have Bergwijn for Son and Moura for Kulu. That's not a bad place to be. A backup striker for Kane and it actually looks fairly set with decent cover and pr alternatives for all of the key attackers.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

What I'm finding interesting is that finally after many, many years we have something approaching attacking depth. Sure we still have no real cover for Kane but now we have Bergwijn for Son and Moura for Kulu. That's not a bad place to be. A backup striker for Kane and it actually looks fairly set with decent cover and pr alternatives for all of the key attackers.

We had bale instead of kulu last season.

Moura & Bergwijn - can either play off the left?

Our goal difference looks so much better as it stands. We've overtaken Manure and are only three goals behind Arse and four behind West Ham.

Back