• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

I vote we give Stephen a new avatar

320full-carry-on-doctor-photo.jpg

So nervously pumped this morning already! Im finishing work at 1pm and then a short train journey to Swansea with 20 close family and friends who are all Welsh and MASSIVE Spurs fans. We'll all be in the Spurs end :)

If anyone is getting a train down, right opposite Swansea train station is the grand hotel pub, we'll all be in there from 3pm having a drink and singing our heads off. All in good jest, we're not chavs :) enjoy Wales lads, it won't be raining for once haha!

We'll have too much for them tonight, all over the pitch. #COYS

I'm driving the 4 hours today but having business meetings on the way via Oxford, Gloucester and Barry

Second away game this season and on my own

Strangely I reckon Wales and Swansea will have less foreigners that they had at Chelsea

Can't bloody wait now

Can you imagine if we beat Swansea tonight and Emirates Marketing Project get something from Chelsea - that brings the gap down down 5 pts. Then we beat Watford in the early kick off on Saturday to bring the gap down to 2 points and get some serious Chelsea arse twitching going before they play Bournemouth away.

Then Bournemouth somehow manage to get something against Chelsea and costa or hazard gets injured and kane gets fit again somewhere along the way.

I need to stop dreaming but you never know! Football is a funny old game :) one game at a time and let's put some pressure on at least and go from there.

We have a good chance to move closer to first place in the league. But we should forget league title and concentrate on winning each match we play. After all, we have to keep on winning to stay in the top 2 race. We have an excellent record against Swansea, winning 9 and drawing 2 of our last 11 matches against them. But we did draw 2-2 at Swansea last season. We need to do much better than last season as we simply cannot afford to drop any points now.

We have done well without Kane in the last 2 matches. Hope all the players will keep up their good work in this match. Without Kane, Alli is supposed to be our main goal threat. But he failed to score against Burnley even though he did assist the goal for Son. Hope Alli will get among the goal scorers in this match. Son came on to score the goal against Burnley. I think we should start Son ahead of Janssen in this match. For all his hard work, Janssen just doesn't look like scoring now.

Our options seems to be very limited in midfield now. Hope Wanyama and Dembele will be fit to start this match. If Wanyama is not fit, then Dier should replace him in midfield. Afterall, Dier plays much better in midfield than defence. We really need a big game from Eriksen. Eriksen has scored 5 goals against Swansea so far. Let's hope he can get atleast one goal in this match. We seems to have different variation for our freekicks nowadays. But still hope Eriksen can score direct from freekicks.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Burnley. It will help us greatly if we can keep another clean sheet here. Hope the likes of Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld will be alert all the times. They cannot get too ambitious or complacent against Swansea. Afterall, our former player Sigurdsson is always capable of making use of any chance given to him. We should avoid giving away any freekicks near our goal as Sigurdsson can score from those.

We have won our last 4 league matches. We need to continue our winning run to stay in the top 2 race. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Swansea and put pressure on Chelsea.

Better News for Spurs as Pochettino Provides Fitness Update on Key Midfielder Ahead of Swansea Match

Tottenham Hotspur boss Mauricio Pochettino has suggested that Victor Wanyama has a chance of being fit in time for Wednesday's fixture against Swansea City.

Looks like its going to be a warm day down here.....pitch be heavily watered hopefully...

Still looking for a ticket, put a few feelers on twitter,no joy so far,anyone??

Can you imagine if we beat Swansea tonight and Emirates Marketing Project get something from Chelsea - that brings the gap down down 5 pts. Then we beat Watford in the early kick off on Saturday to bring the gap down to 2 points and get some serious Chelsea arse twitching going before they play Bournemouth away.

Then Bournemouth somehow manage to get something against Chelsea and costa or hazard gets injured and kane gets fit again somewhere along the way.

I need to stop dreaming but you never know! Football is a funny old game :) one game at a time and let's put some pressure on at least and go from there.

7 point gap...if City beat Chelsea its down to 4...we play Watford in the early kick off then it's 1.

7 point gap...if City beat Chelsea its down to 4...we play Watford in the early kick off then it's 1.

A Chelsea bounce back win is of course the most likely result tonight. A draw is possible, and if we win then we're down to 5. City will need to get the rub of the green defensively to win or draw tonight. They are just so open. But they have some exceptional attacking players. A draw would be awesome.

If we keep winning and they draw 2 games, down to 3 points. One reverse result and goal difference determining who's top.

Last edited:
A Chelsea bounce back win is of course the most likely result tonight, a draw is possible, if we win then 5. City will need to get the rub of the green defensively to win themselves tonight. They are just so open. But they have some exceptional attacking players. A draw would be awesome.

If we keep winning and they draw 2 games, down to 3 points. One reverse result and goal difference.

We're only one goal behind and they need to drop points in at least three games. If we catch up on points, the GD will be in our favour as long as they don't hand out some real hammerings in the other.

We're only one goal behind and they need to drop points in at least three games. If we catch up on points, the GD will be in our favour as long as they don't hand out some real hammerings in the other.

I think we could get close, but it will probably be like last season, where we then lose some points ourselves, and Chel$ea see it home. Anything IS possible tho, and it would be out of this world to pip them to the post at our last season at the Lane. We can dream. The team need to take one game at a time.

Dont get excited its not going to happen. It will only hurt when we either drop points tonight or in another winnable game. Its Spurs, its what we do.

Dont get excited its not going to happen. It will only hurt when we either drop points tonight or in another winnable game. Its Spurs, its what we do.

How far we have come that we could get hurt, for the second season in a row, about not quite closing the gap to the very top of the table?
I love it.

A Chelsea bounce back win is of course the most likely result tonight. A draw is possible, and if we win then we're down to 5. City will need to get the rub of the green defensively to win or draw tonight. They are just so open. But they have some exceptional attacking players. A draw would be awesome.

If we keep winning and they draw 2 games, down to 3 points. One reverse result and goal difference determining who's top.
If we keep winning, and they keep dropping points, we'll be ahead on GD, as the difference is only 1 goal atm.

How far we have come that we could get hurt, for the second season in a row, about not quite closing the gap to the very top of the table?
I love it.
The progress is fantastic. We are certainly punching above our weight. I think we are 1 world class player away to win the league. Couple of other players for the squad. I think if we had Bale in this current team we would be in chelseas position now.

Back