• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Redknapp is a grade A clam.

In my youth most comedians had a catchphrase which was on play bills outside theatres, football is getting like that we now have FRANK LAMPARD'S Chelsea, JURGEN KLOPP'S Liverpool should we have JAMIE "you sacked my Dad" REDKNAPP.

Last edited:
To give him some game time and a run out. The game went to 95 mins so bringing him on on 80 would have given him 15 mins during a time we were keeping the ball pretty well.

My question would be (now that I’ve identified how he could have been bought on) why wouldn’t he be bought on? That’s my concern.

I want him to stay btw - I’m just concerned with how he’s going to get any time. Wham at home 2-0 up with 10 to go seems like the low end of the range to me so if not then, when?
I’m not sure Jose is a manger who give players time for the sake of it

Out of interest did you watch from the KO?

I think it is funny when players get coated and subs venerated in these situations. Spam packed 10 behind the ball and looked to stop any runs behind for 45 mins (Dele twice was on the verge of breaking that he just needed better passes). Game became stretched, he was replaced by Lamela who took advantage of the situation.

I think Dele is a player who some people simply don't like. Was he Cruyff tonight? No.
But he was involved and decent for his first game in months. Others were rustier IMO.

Yeh I did, I love Alli so I’m not coating him.

He is a player that will go to a big club and when he does the hateful will cain him for that too.

I think that we need to see what you can do in the big games. I'm a bit worried that you lack a winning meteorology and only fancy the easy fixtures.

Don't you think this was a crucial game? Seven without a win previously!

Did you look up my record? I usually only start OMT's when the team are in dire need of a win. Like a milkman, I usually deliver too!

That the worst I've ever seen West Ham play against us.
It's only their cup final when their fans turn up it seems.
They absolutely stunk the place out and could easily be going down.
Then it cuts back to the studio and instead of Zamora complaining about the performance he blames the non handball no one noticed.
Embarrassing.

Why does Alan Smith do co-commentary every single time we are on Sky. He's absolutely hates watching us too.
Did he lose a bet a decade ago or something?

Don't you think this was a crucial game? Seven without a win previously!

Did you look up my record? I usually only start OMT's when the team are in dire need of a win. Like a milkman, I usually deliver too!

Then where were you last June 1st? The most important match in our history, where "dire need of a win" is an enormous understatement??? It was YOUR fault!!!!!!!!!!

That the worst I've ever seen West Ham play against us.
It's only their cup final when their fans turn up it seems.
They absolutely stunk the place out and could easily be going down.
Then it cuts back to the studio and instead of Zamora complaining about the performance he blames the non handball no one noticed.
Embarrassing.

Why does Alan Smith do co-commentary every single time we are on Sky. He's absolutely hates watching us too.
Did he lose a bet a decade ago or something?

Was anyone here at West Brom back in Dec 2005 when it was minus 2, we were brick and the only joy was that whenever the light went on in the broadcast booth to signify a live broadcast, we burst into "biiiig nose, you've got a fudging big nose, you've got a fudging big nose..." and the second the light went off the singing stopped every time? Hilarious. Between that and the "sitting down standing up" with stewards, plus there good ol' fashion "prayer response" when they gestured sit down (a classic of the era) it was one of those brick nights that you somehow remember forever for these stupid moments. And Beaky was central.

Much much better all round. Yes it was only a poor Wet Spam side, but we dominated the game pterry much from start to finish. 4 or 5-0 would have been a fairer reflection of the score line - and I am pretty sure it would have been that many if Son's "goal" would have stood.

Defence was solid and Lloris largely untroubled. Dier excelled. The midfield were good, Sissoko extremely energetic and Lo Celso superb once he had got his passing range together. The attack looked rusty and plenty of room for improvement here - although Kane's special solo goal revived some happy memories of his past glories. Much more running off the ball needed by our forwards and Son, Moura and Bergy really need to take their men on -especially in one-to-one situations.

Overall, I was really pleased. A good win over a hated local rival and a clean sheet. Hopefully, this game will be the launchpad for our spluttering season. Let's try and build on this and now go on a good run.

PS regarding NDombbele, it appears JM still doesn't rate him. If this situation persists till the end of the season, we might as well sell him to free up funds for players in positions we really do have an urgent need for - a dominant DM and a marauding CF.

Totally forgot about this game. Thought it was today. :confused:

Great to see us beat the annoying minions from East London though. Seven more wins now and we might have a dniff at CL next season. :p

West Ham are going to need three wins from six games to survive. (I'm assuming they get soundly beaten by the Chavs in their next game). Squeaky bum time for Karen Brady and the Dildo Bros. Having that bubble athletics arena in the Championship won't be pretty!

Back