• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Spammers***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just think it's more complex than that, he's a young guy, new country and culture, some players needs an arm around the shoulder. Even Modric didn't come good for us in his first season. I don't think his performances have been half assed, but he's got a running style that makes him look lazy. On the ball he's excellent. If we sell, he'll be amazing at whatever club puts some trust in him.

We have taken game to them and played on their weakness rather than just conceding possession as a default tactic...that is a lot more of what it’s about for me

Where's this narrative come from that Mourinho has made Ndombele a spacegoat?

I haven't heard him say anything particularly bad.

I just think it's more complex than that, he's a young guy, new country and culture, some players needs an arm around the shoulder. Even Modric didn't come good for us in his first season. I don't think his performances have been half assed, but he's got a running style that makes him look lazy. On the ball he's excellent. If we sell, he'll be amazing at whatever club puts some trust in him.

He is a talent, no doubt, he has huge ability.

I have to argue about the running style, without the ball he is lazy and a total different player with the ball. That’s not a rumour or a fan conspiracy, both managers have alluded to his effort being lacking at times.

He should come good but we should be honest about his end of term report.

Yes of course he has responsibility but if you follow the thread of conversation back i was initialy taking a swipe at Mourinho for making a spacegoat of him (which tells you what i think of the situ) Mourinho 101 publically call out big name player and drop from side to assert authority (Pogba?)

Of course there's always the train of thought that a managers job is to get the best out of the players available too

or he’s trying to get the player to work harder and actually earn his place Which he hasn’t done with his on field performances - was Mopo making a spacegoat out of him as well?

both Jan signings have had minutes and have shown effort to get more.

the players agent was hawking him around during break - I imagine that went down well as well.

Back