• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v Dortmund

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Third tie of the group stages we had one point. Now we're in the mix, can beat anyone on our day. Cup compeition anything is possible especially if we can keep clean sheets. Some reservation about that, Dortmund really should have scored. Better sides would have if we're honest.

Hopefully this result will give the team and club a massive lift. Could get us re-focused and playing at a new level touch wood.

There were people suggesting we threw pur CL games iirc after that

I said before the last 16 that if we can squeeze through then injuries might just start to fall our way for the back end of the season.

Hopefully we get through Saturday unscathed and then we get 3 weeks rest. Sonny looks a yard short imo and will surely be better for it.

PSG, Bayern, Ajax or one of Porto and Roma would do for me - first two don't worry me as much as the other three (Barca City Atletico)

though personally i expect Liverpool to knock Bayern out and would add them to the 'avoid' list

Roma or Porto❤️

PSG, Bayern, Ajax or one of Porto and Roma would do for me - first two don't worry me as much as the other three (Barca City Atletico)

though personally i expect Liverpool to knock Bayern out and would add them to the 'avoid' list

Agree on the selection although I don’t see Pool going through myself

Their away European record is poor and Bayern are starting to look a real team again

Agree on the selection although I don’t see Pool going through myself

Their away European record is poor and Bayern are starting to look a real team again

Barring a 0-0 Bayern have to out-score Liverpool and i think with that angle on the game Liverpool are in a good position

Hugo was very good. Made a series of good saves. Sissoko made a svelt pass. But there is only one Harry Kane. 100 goals in europe. He changed the game with a perfect finish. So he gets my vote.

Barring a 0-0 Bayern have to out-score Liverpool and i think with that angle on the game Liverpool are in a good position
Plenty of people will agree with you
I look at pool and see where their missing Coutinho and it’s hurting them
Their fast direct tactics are all they seem to have with that midfield and it works against lots of teams but in Europe you need something else

Plenty of people will agree with you
I look at pool and see where their missing Coutinho and it’s hurting them
Their fast direct tactics are all they seem to have with that midfield and it works against lots of teams but in Europe you need something else

Bayern are also more than experienced enough to shut a team out so it could go either way really

Back