• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Aston Villa ***

Micah Richards has just been suspended for one game, effective immediately. He misses tonight

Seems harsh lol Cant remember a player being banned 1 hr before kick off before.

Not complaining though. COOOOYYYSSS!!

Presumably Villa knew about that before it was made public, seems a bit harsh otherwise, happened a while ago didn't it, when that other chap, whatsisname was in charge?

Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Alli, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Fazio, Trippier, Mason, Onomah, Townsend

CS1BWVSW4AAMUd8.jpg

Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Alli, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Fazio, Trippier, Mason, Onomah, Townsend

CS1BWVSW4AAMUd8.jpg

Only ONE former player on the oppo team - usually there's more. And it's Super Alan Hutton too. Sheer class.

Jack Grealish has talent. Gestede can power in a header. Some of their other players can kick a football. But we are a better side. COYS.

The last time we played them at home on a Monday night we lost 2-1, remember driving down for the game, I really hope we no repeats tonight, but I have had a bad feeling about this match all day today,.
Come on Spurs show me I had nothing to worry about

So I switched on to watch the build up and so far it's all about Chelsea and Liverpool. I probably shouldn't be suprised, but FFS.

Back