• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

They must have been...they are only 3 points ahead of us and we are apparently the worst team in the Prem.

I get that the manner of the result is hugely frustrating but we are in 4 competitions and only 6 points off the top.
It’s a reactionary night
We play again Sunday in what I genuinely thought would be the harder game
Then we have a big break before we play pool

It wasn't really through pressing them, did you actually watch the game or just look at the stats?!?
Yep
Watched the whole game
I keep an eye on the stats for the reason of debating things with my mates who say we don’t have the ball.., we don’t have the shots etc... and also to see ifs it’s reflected on the game

Yep
Watched the whole game
I keep an eye on the stats for the reason of debating things with my mates who say we don’t have the ball.., we don’t have the shots etc... and also to see ifs it’s reflected on the game
You watched that game and thought that we were playing a pressing game?.... Really?!?

They must have been...they are only 3 points ahead of us and we are apparently the worst team in the Prem.

I get that the manner of the result is hugely frustrating but we are in 4 competitions and only 6 points off the top so other contenders are also not performing .

Without the defensive errors and dodgy penalties against us we’d be 10 points clear, that’s what I’m frustrated by.

It’s a reactionary night
We play again Sunday in what I genuinely thought would be the harder game
Then we have a big break before we play pool
Sheffield United will fancy their chances at getting a point against us.... All they have to do is give us a first half goal and then they can attack at will for the rest of the match until one (or both) of our centre backs make a mistake and they can get an equaliser.

Every team has their own "if only" boo hoo stories

I don’t care about the other teams, I want them to make mistakes, I want us to be perfect, I want us to win.

qyesaK.gif

Sheffield United will fancy their chances at getting a point against us.... All they have to do is give us a first half goal and then they can attack at will for the rest of the match until one (or both) of our centre backs make a mistake and they can get an equaliser.
It’s why I’ve said I’d prefer us to go behind in quite a few games
Our best football has been when changing games
It’s more instinctive and we see some real quality

I said half press didn’t I?
We regularly had two of the attackers doing it
What changed second half was sissoko dropped back
Tanguy faded and it left nothing to support son and Kane
You don't press with only two players mate. A press has to be conducted by many players in the team. We didn't press today. In fact the first half of today's game was one of those rare games you see whether neither team presses the other (I thought Fulham did start to press us a little in the second half as they chased the game more).

It’s why I’ve said I’d prefer us to go behind in quite a few games
Our best football has been when changing games
It’s more instinctive and we see some real quality
So basically when we don't play to the manager's tactics we are better.... That's rather worrying don't you think?

I get that the manner of the result is hugely frustrating but we are in 4 competitions and only 6 points off the top so other contenders are also not performing .

This is why it's all the more annoying - league is wide open and we're throwing away points in games that we should be winning, not because we're unlucky or not playing well but because we decide to let our opponents have the ball and attack us.

When tactics are costing you points you have to question the manager

This is why it's all the more annoying - league is wide open and we're throwing away points in games that we should be winning, not because we're unlucky or not playing well but because we decide to let our opponents have the ball and attack us.

When tactics are costing you points you have to question the manager

Completely. Game was there to be won tonight. At home to a team in the bottom 3. Lots of our players hadnt played at the weekend; they'd played 120 mins. We end up picking a back 4 and 3 CMs, none of whom are attacking. Then to make it worse, we dont change things after say, an hour, when its clearly not working

Completely. Game was there to be won tonight. At home to a team in the bottom 3. Lots of our players hadnt played at the weekend; they'd played 120 mins. We end up picking a back 4 and 3 CMs, none of whom are attacking. Then to make it worse, we dont change things after say, an hour, when its clearly not working
You can earn £15 million a year for that sort of genius you know?....

Back