• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

Fulham were also in the same situation to us in the first instance - apparently ready and waiting to travel to the game from their hotel before the league cancelled it last minute.

So if anything they've been fudged twice and Parker has every right to be kicking up a fuss about it.
Sounds like the original game should’ve gone ahead in that case?

When, if ever, are the PL going to make public the detail around the number of positive cases that each of Emirates Marketing Project, Fulham and Villa have that allows them to postpone games? It needs to be a level playing field for all PL teams so the whole of the PL must be provided with that data....

When, if ever, are the PL going to make public the detail around the number of positive cases that each of Emirates Marketing Project, Fulham and Villa have that allows them to postpone games? It needs to be a level playing field for all PL teams so the whole of the PL must be provided with that data....

I don't think that it would necessary to release the data but releasing the criteria that they are making these decisions against is needed because it is clearly different to the policy published at the beginning of the season.

Personally I think every club including Spurs need to ensure they are ready to play their games and should either send out a team or forfeit. They are in a big money high profile business and have to behave professionally and force their children/employees to follow the rules. My only concern with the PL action is would Chelsea, Liverpool, both Mancs and Woolwich have been treated as Fulham.

I like your sense of humor mate, honestly I think City set the precedent that screwed them, I am absolutely convinced (see Lasagne exhibit) if we were the first club, it would have been play your academy or forfeit, but it was City ..

Personally I think every club including Spurs need to ensure they are ready to play their games and should either send out a team or forfeit. They are in a big money high profile business and have to behave professionally and force their children/employees to follow the rules. My only concern with the PL action is would Chelsea, Liverpool, both Mancs and Woolwich have been treated as Fulham.
I think your concerns are valid but TBF a the situation has come arising from allowing Villa (a lesser club by comparisons to those you mentioned) the time to now play because of their issues. The availability of us and Fulham to play the game is more luck than anything
And so far they have cancelled games for Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Fulham and City... so one big team

I agree
It’s been really odd how everyone has a manged their own data and needs with no obvious common process

I don't think that it would necessary to release the data but releasing the criteria that they are making these decisions against is needed because it is clearly different to the policy published at the beginning of the season.
Yep, fair enough.... I.e. If a club has 7 or more COVID cases in the registered first team squad then they may request postponement if they wish to.... something like that.

This is needed as I bet the guideline will change later in the season when it becomes harder to reschedule games and if this happens it would be unfair on teams who happen to have infection spikes at that time.

Teams also need to be confident that they are being treated equally... i.e if Emirates Marketing Project can get a game postponed with 6 cases then so can everyone else.

Last edited:
I think your concerns are valid but TBF a the situation has come arising from allowing Villa (a lesser club by comparisons to those you mentioned) the time to now play because of their issues. The availability of us and Fulham to play the game is more luck than anything
And so far they have cancelled games for Villa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Fulham and City... so one big team

But only Fulham are being told to play when they dont want to the others have benefited by not playing.

This is another must-win match for us. We have only won 1 of our last 5 league matches. That has caused us to drop from first to mid table in the league. We did well to beat Leeds but we need to continue winning. We badly need to beat Fulham to move up the league table. We have a good record against Fulham, winning our last 4 league matches against them. We need to continue that record to get another win here. But Fulham will be tough as they are unbeaten in their last 4 league matches. We need to be ruthless and clinical in front of goal to beat them. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Fulham and get back into the top 4 race.

I agree
It’s been really odd how everyone has a manged their own data and needs with no obvious common process
Surely there needs to be independent verification of the positive tests? There is no way the PL would just rely on clubs being honest is there?

I hope on the last day of the season there is a club who have more cases than whatever the trigger point for postponement has been. We’ll then see whether all clubs playing at the same time is deemed as sacrosanct as it was when we had multiple players down with serious food poisoning.

Last edited:
Everybody dance now!

Wish we can play all our best players in this match. Want to see Lamela start this match if he is fit to play. After the Christmas party debacle, Lamela can use this match to show his worth. It will be great if Kane and Son can continue their goal scoring form but others need to contribute as well. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win over Fulham to move up the league table.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can play all our best players in this match. Want to see Lamela start this match if he is fit to play. After the Christmas party debacle, Lamela can use this match to show his worth. It will be great if Kane and Son can continue their goal scoring form but others need to contribute as well. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win over Fulham to move up the league table.
You want us to play our best players but also want Lamela to start?..... Does not compute!

Surely there needs to be independent verification of the positive tests? There is no way the PL would just rely on clubs being honest is there?

I hope on the last day of the season there is a club who have more cases than whatever the trigger point or postponement has been. We’ll then see whether all clubs playing at the same time is deemed as sacrosanct as it was when we had multiple players down with serious food poisoning.
I agree, it's open to abuse if indeed it hasn't been already.

Scenario...ahead of 28 Jan v Liverpool Kane is sick and and PEH gets injured in training. What's to stop us finding 7 or 8 positive tests so the game gets cancelled, so we can play Liverpool at a later date when those two key players are available?

City have probably already done it tbh.

But only Fulham are being told to play when they dont want to the others have benefited by not playing.
Fulham benefited by not playing at a key busy period didn’t they?
Fulham can’t pick and choose when they fulfil their fixtures if they meet the required availability of players.
Maybe we should choose to not play games when it rains or when it’s too hot?!?

I agree, it's open to abuse if indeed it hasn't been already.

Scenario...ahead of 28 Jan v Liverpool Kane is sick and and PEH gets injured in training. What's to stop us finding 7 or 8 positive tests so the game gets cancelled, so we can play Liverpool at a later date when those two key players are available?

City have probably already done it tbh.
100%
City didn’t play Everton when they were playing well and got an extra weeks rest in over Christmas
Not saying they didn’t have players out but they have managed to field teams and win even with 6 players out
To me they could have and should have fulfilled their fixture

Back