• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kane made that a bit easy for him though. Down at the ground and keeper wouldnt have had a chance

Great ball from Hojbjerg

I need to see it again, but I thought Darlow was already on his way backwards and had to stick his left arm out to stop it going in, might be wrong,

At least have some attacking options on the bench even if we dont have a CF. Bergwijn, Reguilon, Tubby....all options to change things if needed later

Jose has got to love that. Cheeky and sneaky enough to get away with, but will annoy the opposition and attract fouls.

he's done that lad twice, will affect his concentration whenever GLC is behind him now, he'll be waiting for the wallop

Get Reguilon on for Davies after a bit, and we'll be a real threat down the left as well. So many times where Davies gets it with lots of space in front of him, and he just stops.

Depending on the scoreline, can see that happening around 65-70 min

surprised Saudi Sportswashing Machine are conceding the MF

good ball from Doherty there, someone needs to be running across the keeper when we are working that zone

Get Reguilon on for Davies after a bit, and we'll be a real threat down the left as well. So many times where Davies gets it with lots of space in front of him, and he just stops.

Yeah, he's a very defensive fullback. Will be ideal though if we go to a back 3 when Bale is fit

Yeah, he's a very defensive fullback. Will be ideal though if we go to a back 3 when Bale is fit
I don’t see back 3 being on the agenda if we’re after Skrinar as by all accounts Contes 3 at the back was a problem for him last season

Back