• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Over the moon, but we really should have slapped the living tinkle out of them given our chances ratio.

Tbh he did get some decisions right. Some of his advantages were good. Not saying he was brilliant, but I have seen plenty of worse reffing displays this season

I thought he was fine but I was upper tier row 7

The 4 minutes was right too with 5 subs and a goal

The only negative today was our wastefulness but who cares with 3 points in the bag

They play city next too

Very good one nil win that. They got a couple chances towards the end that maybe could have been avoided. But they didn't create much after us taking the lead despite throwing everything at us.

Should have been more. But a win and a clean sheet will do.

Add Alderweireld and a now fit looking Wanyama to the mix and things are looking good. Good to have Lamela back too.

I thought he was fine but I was upper tier row 7

The 4 minutes was right too with 5 subs and a goal

The only negative today was our wastefulness but who cares with 3 points in the bag

They play city next too

Didnt realise that. A win v Palace on the Monday night, we could go 10 clear with 10 to go

Dele off - he's done a little better today but wish he's watch a video of himself last year when he did things instinctively. He's thinking a lot more about things this year and going for the fancy stuff, and he's half the player from last year
A tad harsh don't you think? Agree last season's instinctive touch in front of goal has deserted him but apart from that he's been outstanding today, especially second half. His closing down has been incessant and imperious and his passing mostly creative and intelligent.

Kane deservedly got MotM mainly for his brilliant finish but no one has put more into the game today than Dele.

Sanchez was really good today.

He just (badly) misjudged the pace or angle of that pass for the chance at the end.

First season, new league, huge fee, young... having a great debut season.

Absolutely right this. He was awful last week and made a bad mistake today but he’s a proper player. His performance at their place was absolutely out of this world.

He’s gonna be great (as is Aurier). We just need to be patient with them.

A tad harsh don't you think? Agree last season's instinctive touch in front of goal has deserted him but apart from that he's been outstanding today, especially second half. His closing down has been incessant and imperious and his passing mostly creative and intelligent.

Kane deservedly got MotM mainly for his brilliant finish but no one today has put more into the game today than Dele.

Agree with this too. I thought he did great today. It’ll come around for him again, he’s young. He’ll have periods like this.

He was too hyped in the last two seasons and he’s getting too much stick now.

Should have been far more convincing. Our finishing needs to be far better if we are to win something this season and get top 4 but you can’t reallf fault the performance or tactics apart from the last 5 mins when it seemed we were almost trying to gift scum a goal.

Thought everyone was very good today with Dembele and Kane being the standouts. Also thought Dier was good today!

Going forward I’d largely keep the same team with perhaps Wanyama replacing Dier, Aurier replacing Trips and Toby returning to the team. Means we would have to reshuffle the team slightly but he’s too good to leave out of the team.

I do wonder what Lamela said at the end there.
Great games from Sanchez and especially Jan.
Very happy to see Davies grow into the game and that Dele remained in control.

Back