• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
listening to Arlo White on NBC, much better than "and it's liiiiiiive" Tyler bellend
I like to wait until he said ‘and it’s live!’, then turn over and watch it on a different channel.
The absolute clown shoe.

Let's get down to the real business, when is Poch going United? Can you get odds on how many times its mentioned during the "show", they even managed to talk about it during the Everton game.

COYMFS!!

Ah brick it's Beglin and Drury and there's already a fudging 'narrative' about United's next manager.

fudge off.

COYMFS!!

Ah brick it's Beglin and Drury and there's already a fudging 'narrative' about United's next manager.

fudge off.
I’m getting to the point where I’m only prepared to entertain “commentary” or “football review” if it involves either Jermaine Jenas or Ryan Mason.

Looks like Dele has his serious face on, usually results in a good performance from him.

COME YOU YOU LILYWHITES!!!

Back