• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs. Manure***

I think everyone's get a bit precious. Man Utd are a bigger club than us, anyone who thinks different are deluding themselves. They have won more, have a bigger stadium, more fans (no matter where they live) and more money. The challenge is a difficult one to call, is it more difficult to get the current Man Utd to win the CL than get us to be a regular top 4 side? I would love to see us reach the level of domination they had when Fergie was there.
I think all this were a bigger club than yours is a load of Bolou,x!
MU won a lot of sympathy after Munic. They also poached the best players around them under fergie ..Cantana from Leeds United made fergie along with yes gigs scholes and some other fine players but Cantana was the key..
There was no club called man utd before 1900...Red Devils nicked from Benfica...and glory glory ..we all know where that came from. Their fans sung You'll never walk alone in the sixties!
Anyway I have to confess I don#t like them all that..and the ever the top tackle against Dave Mackay..breaking his leg at OT.

I think all this were a bigger club than yours is a load of Bolou,x!
MU won a lot of sympathy after Munic. They also poached the best players around them under fergie ..Cantana from Leeds United made fergie along with yes gigs scholes and some other fine players but Cantana was the key..
There was no club called man utd before 1900...Red Devils nicked from Benfica...and glory glory ..we all know where that came from. Their fans sung You'll never walk alone in the sixties!
Anyway I have to confess I don#t like them all that..and the ever the top tackle against Dave Mackay..breaking his leg at OT.

Leeds couldn't get Cantona out of the club fast enough, he wasn't poached.

Just watched it again. Lamela and Dembele missed sitters, and Kane should have done better with a header. Think Ali was looking for a pen, but Kane should have got one for being forced to the ground by Blind. should have been 7-0.

I don't see much wrong with LvG comments in context of the interview, he's right, United are a much much bigger club, but thats true whoever you compare them to other than Madrid

Why is he apologising though? We should be thanking him. If he was here instead of Poch, Dier would be playing left wing, Kane would be right back, Dembele would be centre half, Tom Carroll would be captain and Vorm would be up front.

right now they are certainly behind them on the pitch, in terms of history, global reach, and their marketing potential, i'd say thats another story

They have more fans but both Barca and Bayern have more domestic titles and more European Cups to their name than United.

If LVG didn't spend so much time being hit in the face with a cold shovel, the qunt might start making sense. And be a little less phucking ugly.

Someone should do a gif of Levy dodging bullets, Matrix style.

What a way to end our 15-year ManU jinx at home ! What a way to get our historic first home win over them since 2001 ! It was as sweet as our away win over ManU in 2013 under AVB ! This is a memorable win which we can remember for a long time ! It was also Pochettino's first win over ManU in 8 attempts. Hopefully we can now go on a long winning run against ManU ! Despite this win, we started poorly and let ManU dominate in the first half. In fact, we didn't look like scoring a goal until our first goal. But after that, we scored 3 goals in 5 mins and could have scored even more !

Well done to Alli, Alderweireld and Lamela for getting all the goals. Credit also to Eriksen and Rose for assisting 2 of the goals. What a birthday gift from Alli to score our first goal ! It was a crucial time to score our first goal as ManU had just wasted a good chance to score earlier. Credit to Alderweireld for scoring our second goal with a perfect header. Lamela was easily our best player in this match as he created the first goal with his hard work, assisted the second goal with a inch perfect free kick and scored our third with a well-placed shot. In fact, Lamela could have scored 2 more and almost created 2 goals for Kane as well. This just shows how badly we missed Lamela against Liverpool last week !

I think we won this match in midfield. We started the match slowly but managed to control it in the second half. Dier had a quiet game but Dembele again showed his influence throughout the match. In fact, Dembele should have done better with his chance late in the match. Eriksen assisted our first goal but he also created our third goal with a smart header to Rose who crossed to Lamela for the goal.

It was great to see our defence keeping the clean sheet. ManU were poor and only had 1 shot on target but still we did our part to stop them from getting many chances. The fact Alderweireld scored the crucial second goal only shows how much impact our defence had in this match. Was worried about Vertonghen as he was out injured for so long. But he had a good game with Alderweireld to keep out ManU. Lloris didn't have much to do but it was a crucial save from him to stop ManU from scoring.

It was so sweet beating ManU at home for the first time since 2001. But too bad we are still 7 points behind Leicester in the title race. Let's hope they will drop some unexpected points in their remaining match. In the meantime, hope this win over ManU will boost our confidence to win all our remaining 5 matches.

Yeah, but on the radio it seemed we came out with the rendition of "you're bleeping sh!t" like we did vs West Ham...sigh....the sort of thing that makes other teams want Leicester to win...unless there was serious provocation, why did we do it??!?
I agree totally. The whole ground in tune one voice and knocking the other fans instead
of Singing the praises to us. manu fans were having a go at us from the start though and throughout the game...like "have you ever seen Tottenham win the league, like fcuk"! I said to my mate in the middle of the siht chant..LOL, thats a bit harsh.He said,well if you dish it out you should be prepared and expect to get it back. I thought ..LOL fair enough. There's no messing with the Spurs fans.

Been reading some reactions from fans of other clubs and the delusion and entitlement is out of this world. Best part is how everyone thinks Martin Tyler hates them.

Goons:

game over ffs

Martin Tyler was thrilled with that

Yeah well done you ****ing inbreds you finished above us for the first time in 500 years. But you ain't winning the league so what does it matter.

Tottenham above us,Leicester champions.F**k this life.

Spurs are so much better than us. If we had any ambition we would take Kane, Eriksen, Aldrerweireld from them in the summer.

I'll obviously still be an Arsenal fan but this season has killed something inside me, football won't really be the same.

We got a point there with ten men and would've probably won with 11. United should not be losing this 3-0. They've absolutely capitulated Wenger style.

Losing the league to Leicster ****ing City is a knife in the heart but Spurs playing better football and finishing above us is pushing the knife in further and twisting it.

Spurs will finish with mid-70's points most likely. Let's not pretend they are a top team or anything.

We haven't played for 3 months and can still finish above them. Failing that and Spurs finish above us, I wouldn't expect this to happen again, even with incompetent Wenger in charge.

United:

Judging by that Lamela chance, Tyler is going to orgasm is Spurs score.

I've just realised … with the late start this sudden injection in Spurs pace is probably nothing more than their second half time-release drugs kicking in!

Shut up Tyler you're boring.

Tyler rubbing it in that no one at United were interested in Deli Ali.

fecking Toby Half-a-haircut

Listen to these Spurs fans giving it huge. I guess it's all those trophies they've.... Oh wait.

Man for man, I'm not sure a single player of ours would start for Spurs.

Calm down. Shaw, smalling, martial, de gea obviously wluld all walk in. We have a good side that a good mananger would do a lot more with. Its the manager like it has been all year.

Getting toyed around by Spurs at white Hart Lane. The shame...

15 years … make the most of it you cnuts!

Thing is, we're a good team of players. There is more than enough talent in that squad to take the title.

Dippers:

They [Leicester] just keep on grinding out results, Sky still sound gutted though, as if a team could have the audacity to win the title without spending hundreds of millions of pounds of their money!

Spurs and Arsenal are guaranteed to bottle it. It's a bottling contest between these two.

What is it with teams forgetting how to play football when Man Utd come to town?

Give that martin tyler some tissues wipe his tears ha ha.

he sounds depressed as fudge GHod love him

But it's at White brick Lane..

Surely it would be White Shart Lane?

The child in me says brick Fart Lane

3-0 up and in their first title race in living memory and they can only sing about the opposition.

But because it's the mancs I'll let them off

That Southampton collapse seems very costly now.

Mathematically, we can still get second.

Martin Tyler blaming this on them being late and not getting a proper warm up hahahaa

fecking Toby Half-a-haircut

This almost made me spit my drink out. What a name!! :LOL:

Calm down. Shaw, Smalling, Martial, De Gea obviously would all walk in. We have a good side that a good manager would do a lot more with. Its the manager like it has been all year.

Someone is really having a laugh. Shaw, Smalling and Martial walk in where?

Back