• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs ManMour***

Toby is not yet match fit.

Was King ever match fit? He's a central defender - its more important to position yourself well than rely on speed. I've never heard of a central defender needing match fitness to get up to speed. Especially one who is not exactly rapid even when fully fit. We need his brain and organisational composure.

With no TBA, think we'll go 4-2-3-1. Gutted that Aurier misses this one, Martial roasted Trips at Old Trafford.

----------Lloris----------
Trips--DS---JVT---Davies
---Dier---Dembele------
Sonny--Eriksen---Alli
--------Kane----------

Still think we'll win tho. C O Y M F S

Was King ever match fit? He's a central defender - its more important to position yourself well than rely on speed. I've never heard of a central defender needing match fitness to get up to speed. Especially one who is not exactly rapid even when fully fit. We need his brain and organisational composure.
Watch the press conference on the previous page. When asked about Toby, Poch says he is not fit, he is not in the selection, no no no no no no no.

So that probably means yes, knowing Pochettino-Pinocchio. Pochoccio-Pinettino.

King was a different proposition due to his unique skill set at played at a different time in the club’s development. And it is not a typical Poch move to start a player after so long out with injury. but we might be surprised and perhaps Poch will read your post and learn something about the game of football, how to return a player form injury and the impact of the player’s position on their ability to start after a long spell out.

King was a different proposition due to his unique skill set at played at a different time in the club’s development. And it is not a typical Poch move to start a player after so long out with injury. but we might be surprised and perhaps Poch will read your post and learn something about the game of football, how to return a player form injury and the impact of the player’s position on their ability to start after a long spell out.

Poch doesn't read my posts, if he did Sissoko wouldn't be starting.

That's the moodiest press conference of the season that I've seen and I reckon I've watched 75% of them in full. His abruptness on the Toby situation at the very end has me wondering if there's been a set back in his return.

Editing my selection post press conference;

------------------Lloris-----------------
------Dier---Sanchez---Verts---------
Trippier--Wanyama--Dembele--Rose
---Eriksen----------------------Son---
-------------------Kane----------------

Subs; Vorm, KWP Foyth, Lamela, Sissoko, Llorente, Alli

I dont buy into this formation playing at home. I believe we should go 4-2-3-1. Eric Dier - shudders...

No Aurier is a worry for me Trippier doesnt have the pace to deal with Sanchez, Martial or Rashford whoever will be on that side

No thanks.

Did we learn nothing from the Emirates Marketing Project match? If we play Dier and Trippier together on that side, we get ripped apart.

Back