• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs ManMour***

Enjoyed this summary from a Utd fan.
"Everybody was awful in their own way: the defence a state, the midfield an abyss, and the attack, in the moments they got to be an attack, a misfiring muddle. Losing a game isn’t always a disaster. But United — out-pressed, out-passed, out-thought, and out-worked — weren’t just made to look second best. They were made to look archaic. The scoreline wasn’t that emphatic, but this was a shredding."

That is harsh Jerusalem, I thought United looked aggressively potent from about minute 1 to 20...not bad for the rest of the first half, then they gave up.

They were way more open than the usual Jose team, because Pogba in midfield just wants to push forwards, leaving Matic too isolated.

But they weren't awful... they just gave up at some point. Which was nice.

Getting a 1-0 head start after 10 seconds... and then an OG... is rather enjoyable and makes everything look very twisted later on!

Could have been 5 or 6. Really pleased with the fight we showed tonight, above all else, as I was worried after Pochettino's uncharacteristically muted presser that there might've been a negative vibe and we might not have been up for it. I needn't have worried. There were some superb performances. Dembele brought his A game, and Vertonghen too. Dier quietly effective; Eriksen at his metronomic best; Sánchez, Davies and Trippier making their mark, not to mention Lloris. Some exquisite approach play. If the forwards had had their shooting boots on, Mourinho would have looked even more haggard in his post-match.

Could have been 5 or 6. Really pleased with the fight we showed tonight, above all else, as I was worried after Pochettino's uncharacteristically muted presser that there might've been a negative vibe and we might not have been up for it. I needn't have worried. There were some superb performances. Dembele brought his A game, and Vertonghen too. Dier quietly effective; Eriksen at his metronomic best; Sánchez, Davies and Trippier making their mark, not to mention Lloris. Some exquisite approach play. If the forwards had had their shooting boots on, Mourinho would have looked even more haggard in his post-match.
When dembele is like that not much better

I've thought all season that United and Chelsea are picking up a lot more points than they should. Make that last season as well.

United are pretty brick going forward, they just bore their opponents into submission, but tonight they were a shambles at the back.

Agreed, and for me, chelski are a club flailing about in quiet turmoil.

Ah, I loved every bit of that. 200 yids in the pub, about 50 United fans, a lot of sing song, we won, fudge me i loved that. I'm six beers in and have to get up at 6 tomorrow. fudge me, but it was worth it!

Wish I had been in your pub, I was the only yid in mine, 4 man u fans and a couple of Brighton fans who could not get tickets to go down to soton.

Absolutely.

Jose was losing the plot all game. Disappeared before the first half even finished. Shouting and screaming and losing it on the bench.

Sent Feilani to do a job on Eriksen (maybe?) and didnt like what he saw at all.

The situation looked nothing like injury to me, and yes - I wouldnt put a stunt like that past Mourinho at all

No galvanizing affect I see...

Agreed, and for me, chelski are a club flailing about in quiet turmoil.

They are not buying themselves out of trouble so much anymore, it is almost like he is trying to run it like a proper club finally.

They could even get a bit or respect from me if they took some time out for a few years and finally started promoting youngsters. They if they look like missing out on champs league will probably buy in the summer. Like I imagine Arse will after missing out two years in a row.

Another Alli penalty not given against these tacos.

Paying for pass signs. Sort of serves him right and a DVD should be made of what he has done in the past and the decisions now going against him and given to all our academy players. Reminds me of Bales last season with us when we were the only prem club not to get a penalty despite several clear cut fouls on Bale in the penalty area.

I’ve gotta say, it looked like Mourinho was furious that we had just carved them open after Fellaini was brought on with such ease, and he made the sub to make the point. Damage limitation because they looked utterly ragged.

I’m sure they’ll put it out there that Fellaini was injured but Mourinho’s reaction was one of fury, not a thoughtful ‘hmmm how do I reorganise my team’ which should usually get with an enforced sub.

That is harsh Jerusalem, I thought United looked aggressively potent from about minute 1 to 20...not bad for the rest of the first half, then they gave up.

They were way more open than the usual Jose team, because Pogba in midfield just wants to push forwards, leaving Matic too isolated.

But they weren't awful... they just gave up at some point. Which was nice.

Getting a 1-0 head start after 10 seconds... and then an OG... is rather enjoyable and makes everything look very twisted later on!

It is harsh indeed. But I suppose we see it from some Spurs fans when we lose in poor fashion. Or just lose at all.
I enjoyed seeing it from Man Utd after being beaten by us.

Back