• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Forest

Great match by Kulu. Davies was superb too. Sarr and Romero were very good. Skipp only came into it after the red but was a bit lost up to then. Our full backs/extra midfielders weren't great I thought.

Ref was a bollix.

Good 3 points despite the ref.

Some gritty defending at the death, great to keep a clean sheet. And Romero didnt get a 5th yellow was a big bonus.

Not sure on the concussion rule if Johnson will be cleared for next week, if not, it will be 3 changes for Everton.

Royal for Udogie?
Gil for Johnson ir ruled out?
As he got the nod first today, Skipp for Bissouma?

If we can move Hojbjerg on and bring in someone to compete with Bissouma (if that's not Bentancur)
He's a frustration.

He can be so good and equally as bad

He's been sent off twice this season, once after a dive and once after a stupid challenge after he gave the ball away.

That's not good enough.

Good 3 points despite the ref.

Some gritty defending at the death, great to keep a clean sheet. And Romero didnt get a 5th yellow was a big bonus.

Not sure on the concussion rule if Johnson will be cleared for next week, if not, it will be 3 changes for Everton.

Royal for Udogie?
Gil for Johnson ir ruled out?
As he got the nod first today, Skipp for Bissouma?

As a few said when I asked about Johnson. It was a cut, so should be fine

Skipp played much further forward. I can only see Hojbjerg coming in for Bissouma.

Aaaaaaaand breathe. Kulu is immense. And the team spirit is HUGE.

They don't buckle in the face of adversity that's for sure.

I didn't want to verbalize it but I was never worried after the red card (for this game that is). There's something special brewing with Spurs if only we can stop making things unnecessarily hard on ourselves.

For Kulu, immense is absolutely the right word, up until the last minute the guy was brilliant. Having someone like him who can play the 10 or out wide and contribute hugely offensively and defensively is massive.

And big Vic with that save falling backwards, incredible stuff. I want to bask in the three points and team spirit as you say before getting in to the negatives. It'll be fascinating to see what Ange says but I bet he's proud of those who saw the game through.

They don't buckle in the face of adversity that's for sure.

I didn't want to verbalize it but I was never worried after the red card (for this game that is). There's something special brewing with Spurs if only we can stop making things unnecessarily hard on ourselves.

For Kulu, immense is absolutely the right word, up until the last minute the guy was brilliant. Having someone like him who can play the 10 or out wide and contribute hugely offensively and defensively is massive.

And big Vic with that save falling backwards, incredible stuff. I want to bask in the three points and team spirit as you say before getting in to the negatives. It'll be fascinating to see what Ange says but I bet he's proud of those who saw the game through.

Fair play, I was already bricking myself about us holding on for a point

Back