• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Both teams made big mistakes, both teams missed good chances. Could have been a win for either team.

Not bad considering we were without Verts Alli Eriksen Winks for most of it

For me, this is a sh't season. Fcuk the points total, it's been a dull grind. Fcuk the injuries, we should have a squad.

Disappointed. The performances are improving though I think. They’re a top team and we pushed them.

Sissoko was our best player although he Sissoko’d a couple. Lamela did well, sitter aside. Alli and Winks looked lively. Thought Sanchez was good.

Kane was dire second half.

Disappointing but hopefully there are better days ahead.

So Angry with that loss

I’m not, the way people bang on about City and yet there is very little between us and them when you consider our injury and form issues.

We were the better side tonight and we lost because of a stupid mistake.

It’s not all positive though, problems were highlighted, some players clearly need to be “fixed” and one or two are clearly no longer capable of performing in games of this magnitude, if we respond correctly we will move forward.

Winks did well when he came on, and Sissoko had his best game for us. We desperately need players in midfield who can receive the ball and use it quickly and creatively. I'd like to see a midfield three of Eriksen, Winks and Dele against hight intensity pressing teams.

I think that was a decent showing overall. We had our chances and so did they. It wasn't the one-sided affair everyone was dreading and let's not forget we were going against the best defense in the league. In any case, we march on. We have been putting in good performances as of late so the results are bound to come.

A draw would have been fair. Lamela's miss was really painful. Winks the best of the subs, which is not necessarily a good thing. Good to see Walker look marginally worse than Trippier on a bad evening for full backs.

Back