• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

Indeed, which makes it even more baffling why it has not been a priority for 2+ years. We seem lazy in games because thats been the intensity level accepted at the training ground. It’ll be different from here on, thankfully

Was very jealous watching Watford yesterday, their determination was miles higher than ours.

Moura’s passing is poor, he’s broken a couple of times and played a poor pass or held onto it to long.

he’s not good enough.

Was there anyone open for him? I read that on one occasion he tried to break but no Spurs players were in support. To play this formation, you need players to support - if not forget it.

I reckon Conte is capable to actually change something come half time though. With Nuno or Jose you'd know that this would be it for the rest of the game.

Was there anyone open for him? I read that on one occasion he tried to break but no Spurs players were in support. To play this formation, you need players to support - if not forget it.
I'd suggest looking at it instead of reading, several have already stated about his passing been poor, nothing to do with lack of support

I reckon Conte is capable to actually change something come half time though. With Nuno or Jose you'd know that this would be it for the rest of the game.

Really. Nuno and Jose have not changed games with subs? Here we go again.

Players are supporting.

He just broke again, beats a man and delays the pass, ignores son who is free and plays it to an Off side Kane

Back