• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

Yeah, especially when hitting the post doesn't count. But it's one of these stupid stats the media love. I'm sure they could find something about us not having scored with a left foot or something and make a big deal out of it.
It's quite useful, because you can't score if you don't put the ball in between the white sticky up things

Im not sure how much more evidence is needed that the players are not good enough.
I've been saying it since before the CL final season and I see it slowly but surely more people are coming around to my way of thinking. The crazy thing is we've gotten worse since then.

Too many fans are locked in some sort of Poch infinity loop where they think we just need the right coach to unlock these players. There's no unlocking to be done, just binning and ransfers.

I've been saying it since before the CL final season and I see it slowly but surely more people are coming around to my way of thinking. The crazy thing is we've gotten worse since then.

Too many fans are locked in some sort of Poch infinity loop where they think we just need the right coach to unlock these players. There's no unlocking to be done, just binning and ransfers.

If only Poch had warned us...

Good setup by Moura for Son. Unlucky. Moura is becoming more influential in this half. Expect Leeds to mark him more.

Back