• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Aston Villa***

No the happy clappers will say its legendary from the owners to lose as many games as possible. If you are a spurs fan you are never happy to lose.

Where did I say I was happy to lose? Honestly mate, try reading before replying.

Where did I say I was happy to lose? Honestly mate, try reading before replying.

Being not bothered about the game? Is negative no yet you have found time to be interested enough to post about it. Bored in another thread but yet reply. Honestly mate.

Villa are not technically brilliant. Press them effectively and they will give up the ball in dangerous positions. As it is they have the freedom of their half and quickly put us under pressure.
That makes us technically incompetent as we can't put pressure on them at all

All 3 of our attackers positioned on the shoulder of the last man. They need to rotate deeper, and curve runs, plus offer for the ball.

Its basic stuff. I must admit I miss Conte. We were better setup, all be it a bit dull. Now we're dull and don't win!

Back