• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Aston Villa***

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
24 hrs to kickoff and no OMT. Ffs...

My prediction: comfortable 1-3 win. Kane + Richie brace. PEH own goal for them.

Aston Villa Away always makes angry... Just reminds me of that Danny Rose game

Always been a weird club for me, never felt anything about them, I think the deadly doug years numbed anything there, they just exist for me without having any really feeling towards them

Always been a weird club for me, never felt anything about them, I think the deadly doug years numbed anything there, they just exist for me without having any really feeling towards them

Yeah - they are a bit like Everton for me. Basically us, but slightly lesser through not having the London pull/£. Stable at about the best of the rest places. Inoffensive.

Aston Villa Away always makes angry... Just reminds me of that Danny Rose game
Remind me?
For me it brings back memories of Matty Cash absolutely smashing Matt Doherty's knee, under instruction from Steve Gerrard, which derailed his and our excellent run of form and ultimately led to us selling him for free.

I’m going tomo in some corporate set up
Will be interesting to see villa live under the new improved emery at home

Given that fans on this forum would generally be considered to be very loyal and long-term fans, its should be concerning for the club how interest has dwindled ahead of our games and the clear lack of excitement. A lot of that passion can and will return, but a few years into dross football it is risky for the club if interest on here is reflective of the overall fanbase

4-1 Villa, i feel they have been very underrated under Emery and have been picking up wins almost under the radar.

They aren’t. I mean their manager just won MOTM

Hopefully that comes with its usual denouement!

Same team for me that started against Palace. Hopefully Lenglet is fully fit.

Mason has implemented Mourinho's wonky successfully - getting the best out of both Porro and Royal. Also full credit to him for going back to Son's best attributes and allowing him to shoot Ffs.

Mason has carried himself well and I stand by my original comment that one of Levy's biggest mistakes was not clearing out all clames coaching staff immediately he left.

Back