• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at the bindippers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to say it, but watching now how Cardiff aren’t being allowed to win against Chelsea, I really can’t see us being allowed to upset the apple cart and get anything up there.

The headlines and narratives are already written.

Hate to say it, but watching now how Cardiff aren’t being allowed to win against Chelsea, I really can’t see us being allowed to upset the apple cart and get anything up there.

The headlines and narratives are already written.

Wut? They didn't allow themselves to win and that's why they'll go down.

We need to create our own narrative, as fans we must play our part.

Wut? They didn't allow themselves to win and that's why they'll go down.

We need to create our own narrative, as fans we must play our part.
Did you watch that offside? Did you see that ‘non’ sending off?
Games fudging bent nowadays!

Both Teams to score (Yes)
Kieran Trippier to be carded
James Milner to be carded
Jordan Henderson to be carded
Harry Kane to score 1+ goals
Match Over 2.5 goals
153/1

Hoping Dele is deeper, not Eriksen.

Dele can play that role between, whereas Eriksen has been very ineffectual playing deeper - needs to be up near Harry.

Lucas must have been absolutely electric in training to have got the nod above Sonny. He’s due a good game though, he’s been brick since Old Trafford.

bounce back baby ! haven't won, or played, for quite a while, terrible record at anfield

we'll do something today - probably a draw :p

COYS !!!

With Manure and Chelski both fluking wins this weekend, we all know how this game will end. Controversial loss incoming.

But COYS anyways, hopefully the players are more confident than I am.

Hoping Dele is deeper, not Eriksen.

Dele can play that role between, whereas Eriksen has been very ineffectual playing deeper - needs to be up near Harry.

Lucas must have been absolutely electric in training to have got the nod above Sonny. He’s due a good game though, he’s been brick since Old Trafford.

I read that Son only got back from international duty on Wednesday so maybe he's a bit tired still.

Don't have a good feeling at all. Think we'll start slowly, rooster up and be 2-0 down inside 20 minutes.

Sadly I see it going the same way. I hate being pessimistic, but years and years of supporting Spurs, I just cant get out of the habit of expecting the worst.

Would love to be proved wrong and we snatch at least a point

COYS

Back