• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - Antwerpenpenpen***

I think Antwerp were pretty good for 52.6 mins in terms of pressing and confident quick passing and control... then as they tired we scored and brought on all the big dogs

A shame that Bale/Vin/Winks got dragged off, just as the game was looking easier

Glen making some good points about Gareth.

Not seeing it, would you paraphrase? FWIW I think his issue now is mental, plus accepting he will never be the player he was in the Prem. Still such an important signing IMO, and vital for matches where we need to break a team down in the last 15-20. Against the Liverpools? Not so much right now.

Not seeing it, would you paraphrase? FWIW I think his issue now is mental, plus accepting he will never be the player he was in the Prem. Still such an important signing IMO, and vital for matches where we need to break a team down in the last 15-20. Against the Liverpools? Not so much right now.

Glen said he thought he would be further along by now in his recovery than he patently is . He thought he isn't yet trusting his body and is playing with some " fragility". Glen thought he may have tried to reinvent himself as a provider rather than the main man , but it hasn't happened yet. Both pundits thought he still has it in him to take Spurs to another level although doubted he would regain the heights he had previously reached. In summary, more to come from him.

Glen said he thought he would be further along by now in his recovery than he patently is . He thought he isn't yet trusting his body and is playing with some " fragility". Glen thought he may have tried to reinvent himself as a provider rather than the main man , but it hasn't happened yet. Both pundits thought he still has it in him to take Spurs to another level although doubted he would regain the heights he had previously reached. In summary, more to come from him.
I agree with this he is playing like he doesn’t want the get injured. I blame the coward Charlie Adam.

Nah it's not him.
Yeah it was Ian Darke as far as I know. He always likes to remind Spurs fans that Spurs are not a truly big club and don't win trophies and haven't been top for 35 years and haven't won the league for 60 years and aren't a big team and aren't a big team and aren't a big team and aren't a big team and aren't a big team and then when we score he flips and says that Kane is a Rolls Royce.

The guy is 66 though, time to retire and allow someone else a chance and a job. Selfish otherwise.

Back