• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, only really their keeper, LB, DM and CF from their best 11
I’d have cancelo or Walker ahead of either of their LBs so that’s stronger

Fernandinho is their best DCM so that’s full strength

Aguero or Jesus over Mahrez? Not sure on current form.

Id say just the GK has been rotated but other than that it’s close to full strength.

I don't like that starting XI. Very small team, and the midfield looks especially weak. If there was one game Bale should start, it was this one. We've all seen what he's done in previous finals he's played in.

We have a lot of running in there, Winks I worry may over do it and give away too many fouls, Lo Celso and Moura can press - big onus on Kane to create something . If we somehow find ourselves ahead Bale and Ndombele won’t be the players you’d look to to see a game out.

City are 4/1 on to lift the trophy, they need to have an off day and we need everyone to play well.

I wonder how much of leaving Ndombele out in favour of Winks is simply that City move the ball around quickly, and therefore having mobility in the team against them is important?

Put it this way, when we play Sheff Utd next week at home, I'd be concerned if Winks is still selected in preference to Ndombele!!

Maybe, but Winks always seems to give away a lot of silly fouls in deep positions.

Eeeh, means Lo Celso wide-ish on the right which I don’t really like.

Unless Moura goes wide right and GLC as number 10 but Moura’s done well in the middle recently.

Bit gutted Bale’s not starting.

GLC played as the no 10 in the week, so I'm guessing he'll be there and Moura out wide

I wonder how much Moura/Winks rather than Bale/Ndombele is a horses for courses selection - they'll probably have a lot of the ball so Moura was more defensive ability and more mobility? As I said above, if this was sheff Utd at home next Sunday, I'd hope it would be a different decision

We have a lot of running in there, Winks I worry may over do it and give away too many fouls, Lo Celso and Moura can press - big onus on Kane to create something . If we somehow find ourselves ahead Bale and Ndombele won’t be the players you’d look to to see a game out.

Agree with you

Mason has barely slept apparently, this team is what he has agonised over, lets hope he's correct and we make a contest

Stating the obvious but we must take care when we are on the ball.

Key for me is how it will go with winks & lo Celso...have doubts but want to be hopeful...

Soon see i guess.

COYS!!!! We can do this!!

Shame Bale isn't starting, but can understand the team - think Ndombele lost his place based on his poor mobility on Weds.

Staying off the internet today, but hope everyone has a good one!

Far more optimistic about today than I would have been under Jose, simply because we might have a go at them, rather than sitting back and inviting them on to us

Back