• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT CARABAO CUP FINAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. Winks, but no Bale. Genuinely surprised. Glad that Moura starts, feel sorry for NDombele, but I think it's the right decision.

I wonder how much of leaving Ndombele out in favour of Winks is simply that City move the ball around quickly, and therefore having mobility in the team against them is important?

Put it this way, when we play Sheff Utd next week at home, I'd be concerned if Winks is still selected in preference to Ndombele!!

Hope the ref doesn't let Fernandinho get away with murder like the last time we played them.

Looking at the City team, they have a RB playing at LB dont they? Therefore Bale's lack of defensive contribution wouldnt have been so much of a problem today

I felt Winks would start ahead of Ndombele, makes sense to me and means we have a real game changer to come in later in the game.

Back