• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oliver Skipp

That said Dubai, they do love him.
I watched most of last nights match against Forest and he's really maturing well. Strong positional play, intercepting a lot, good tackler. Reading the game with insight as well.
There was a point where the play had been held up in the middle of the pitch around the centre circle and the ball was eventually switched over to Forest on the right, Skipp immediately sprinted back into a gap in his own penalty area in time to head away the cross that came in. It may sound simple, but it's the sort of play that just often doesn't happen.

In the replies: Norwich fans mad that the MoM online polls are apparently being brigaded by Spurs fans to make sure Skippy wins MoM every single game....and loads of Spurs fans admitting to it :D:D:D

Erm....don't think we can take his MoM awards as proof of anything, lads. :p

Haha, yeah, I noticed that too. Silly buggers. Oh, well, sounds like he's doing really well though. :)

In the replies: Norwich fans mad that the MoM online polls are apparently being brigaded by Spurs fans to make sure Skippy wins MoM every single game....and loads of Spurs fans admitting to it :D:D:D

Erm....don't think we can take his MoM awards as proof of anything, lads. :p

Thanks didn’t know this was a thing. I’ll get involved! *puts Norwich matches on score app alert*

Would have been nice to have him on the bench today rather than one of the defenders. Could have then taken Sissoko off given he was on a yellow and would have helped ball retention

Would have been nice to have him on the bench today rather than one of the defenders. Could have then taken Sissoko off given he was on a yellow and would have helped ball retention

Any reason why Winks wasn't on the bench?

With the cup games, and a lack of strength in depth in midfield, definitely get Skipp back ASAP. He's more tenacious than Winks and we need to take the pressure of Hojbjerg.

With the cup games, and a lack of strength in depth in midfield, definitely get Skipp back ASAP. He's more tenacious than Winks and we need to take the pressure of Hojbjerg.

No way we are going to sacrifice the development that having him play 50+ games, 90 minutes every game for a Championship challenging side will give him, in order to have cover for 5-10 cup games. This has been one of the best loans we have done in a decade.

I'd actually not be surprised if they won promotion, that we would let them loan him again next season, he just turned 20 (started season at 19), a finished product back for us at 21/22 who has a 100+ games experience is worth whatever short term loss of cover we have.

No way we are going to sacrifice the development that having him play 50+ games, 90 minutes every game for a Championship challenging side will give him, in order to have cover for 5-10 cup games. This has been one of the best loans we have done in a decade.

I'd actually not be surprised if they won promotion, that we would let them loan him again next season, he just turned 20 (started season at 19), a finished product back for us at 21/22 who has a 100+ games experience is worth whatever short term loss of cover we have.

And with Sessegnon at Hoffenheim, it's clear we are planning for the long term.

One thing I'll say for the glorious bald one is that he does plan.

And with Sessegnon at Hoffenheim, it's clear we are planning for the long term.

One thing I'll say for the glorious bald one is that he does plan.

Hope Jack Clarke can get a meaningful loan as well, then we just need Parrott to get minutes on the pitch and it will be starting to bubble up nicely.

I had the game on in the background and the bits that I watched it looked like he was having a decent game.
Really hopeful that he will make some impact next season either in the cups games or off the bench.

Back