• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

Aaron Lennon ‏@Aaron7Lennon
Bad game bad performance,but we're through and that's all what matters, great support get home safe and we will see you all Monday #coys

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker
Never in doubt! Moussa is no loser

bradley h friedel @friedel_b

I thought second half performance was solid from us tonight. Great to be in next round and VERY happy to have last word w the Lyon fans::))

AVB: "We deserved it over two legs. The squad did extremely well in the second half, we got our reward in the last minute. We controlled possession but in the first half didn't make the most of it. In the second we did and we deserved it. Big tie next. We have set an example & we have rewarded the fans with Inter. It will be a magnificent night. We believe. Great for Mousa, it was a fantastic strike and he can do it. It will be great for his confidence"

AVB: "We deserved it over two legs. The squad did extremely well in the second half, we got our reward in the last minute. We controlled possession but in the first half didn't make the most of it. In the second we did and we deserved it. Big tie next. We have set an example & we have rewarded the fans with Inter. It will be a magnificent night. We believe. Great for Mousa, it was a fantastic strike and he can do it. It will be great for his confidence"
He has not been running at players recently and frightened to pass quickly or forward. Hope it is a confidence issue and he will literally go forward.

I have to say Lyon got exactly what they deserved. It was a cowardly performance by them, especially being the home team.

home to a far superior team mind, they would have been mad to give us room to play, it would have been a cricket score

Phew ! Thank GHod for Moussey ! Deserved over the 2 games and a great feeling to go through when all looked lost. Bring that confidence on to West Ham on monday boys.

FRIEDEL-TROLLING.gif

What happened with Brad and the Lyon fans?

I think Brad was seen as the big bad guy that was keeping Hugo out of the team. France in general got on Brad's back (remember Barthez' comments?)

Still a bit odd. And I wonder what Hugo thinks about it all.

Not sure what you mean, we played a very average game in both legs but overall we had 3 moments of class to win this tie. But lets be honest we scraped through, there is no shame in admitting that as much as there is no shame in admitting our own failings. No point in denying the obvious and hiding behind the win.

A few of our lads definitely underperformed tonight but Lyon done a good job on us both legs, but do I want to see Lyon play again no way, entertainment, they don't know what the word means.

Back