• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official 'Why is there no Lyon OMT?' OMT ***

Yes, you can find all our aggregate European scores here...

Tottenham Hotspur in Europe 1961-62 to 2012-13

...there have been 49 European ties in which Spurs won the first leg.

Of those 49 ties, Spurs progressed to the next stage of the competition 46 times and were eliminated just three times.

Those three eliminations came against Manchester United (European Cup Winners' Cup 1963-64), Shamrock Rovers (Europa League Group Stage 2011-12) and Rubin Kazan (Europa League Group Stage 2011-12).

Kaiserslautern 1999?

I'm excited about this game. To me there aren't realy any negatives to going through, which we hopefully will do. If it is thought that it'll be too many fixtures which will impact our form then what the hell are we going to do in the champions league when facing arguably tougher opposition in allegedly higher profile games. Obviously I'd love us to win a trophy but on top of that it's getting our players used to the concept of playing European football for Spurs and for AVB it's a task of managing the squad.

Back four rotation-wise I think we've done well and no one is looking too tired and Kaboul is hopefully making good progress. It's the midfield and attack that worries me a bit, Dembele and Parker just haven't looked that fresh, written off by many before his entrance to the first team and seemingly written off by many once again I do think Livermore can have a real positive effect on our season, fresh legs feel as if they are needed and he should be eager to impress. I wouldn't say start him away at Lyon but hopefully he will get more football soon to take the burden off the first choice CM's.

I'm excited about this game. To me there aren't realy any negatives to going through, which we hopefully will do. If it is thought that it'll be too many fixtures which will impact our form then what the hell are we going to do in the champions league when facing arguably tougher opposition in allegedly higher profile games. Obviously I'd love us to win a trophy but on top of that it's getting our players used to the concept of playing European football for Spurs and for AVB it's a task of managing the squad.

Back four rotation-wise I think we've done well and no one is looking too tired and Kaboul is hopefully making good progress. It's the midfield and attack that worries me a bit, Dembele and Parker just haven't looked that fresh, written off by many before his entrance to the first team and seemingly written off by many once again I do think Livermore can have a real positive effect on our season, fresh legs feel as if they are needed and he should be eager to impress. I wouldn't say start him away at Lyon but hopefully he will get more football soon to take the burden off the first choice CM's.

I would like to see more of Jake but at the moment it is a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Has to be Scotty.

I would like to see more of Jake but at the moment it is a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Has to be Scotty.

I know what you mean and it's not necessarily broken but it's awkwardly limping towards impending doom in my opinion (a tad dramatic perhaps). As we've seen with last season, once Parker had ran himself in to the ground, playing through it didn't help at all, just made it worse. I'm not saying start Jake in France but hopefully we can be in a position to put him on for Parker a little earlier more often, he's just getting 1 or 2 minutes here and that which isn't helping him get to match fitness and I don't think 89 minutes for Parker every week is great in the long term either. Just such a shame about Sandro.

Back