• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Got one for my lad, the issue is the games are limited, great quality but limited
We have one too, it is great to flick between handheld or the TV. You can also play quite a few retro nintendo games definitely good for kids/ casual gaming. Only slight issue is extra controllers are quite expensive which means pass and play or only 2 can play at a time.

2 years after buying it I’m giving Cyberpunk 2077 another chance, PS5 upgrade version, first few hours and reckon it may well be a goer now.

What a brickshow the first 18 months was.

Anyone play No Mans Sky?

Looks good fun to me, finally out on Switch, considering buying it.

Is it like Elite II Frontier?

Anyone play No Mans Sky?

Not played it but have followed it, if you know what I mean.

It had a similar launch to Cyberpunk in that is was panned and basically not what was promised at launch, but the developers have fixed it since and it's now the game they said it would be, I believe it's pretty well regarded now and has a tonne of DLC that has expanded it even further. Not my thing but it seems like a game worth playing if you're interested in it.

A bit silly, but the Internet Historian did a video on it a few years ago that's quite amusing and details the early history of the game:

Heard that its improved no end. Keep us updated lad

Not finished the first act yet but I can tell it's "fixed" - especially this next gen PS5 version. I got it on console like most people who got fudged over with it early doors and it was BAD, obviously well known how BAD it was but Christ I couldn't believe it and I was a bit hyped for it as I love CDPR's Witcher games (Witcher 3 next gen update soon...).

Thought I'd wait it out and laugh at the memes for a bit, it now looks steady at 60fps and the open world does feel great. Think I'm gonna pump some hours into this, 4 month old baby permitting!

Not finished the first act yet but I can tell it's "fixed" - especially this next gen PS5 version. I got it on console like most people who got fudged over with it early doors and it was BAD, obviously well known how BAD it was but Christ I couldn't believe it and I was a bit hyped for it as I love CDPR's Witcher games (Witcher 3 next gen update soon...).

Thought I'd wait it out and laugh at the memes for a bit, it now looks steady at 60fps and the open world does feel great. Think I'm gonna pump some hours into this, 4 month old baby permitting!

Nice I'm going to plump for it them I think. Just entered back into the remodelled the last of us 1 which is unreal

Nice I'm going to plump for it them I think. Just entered back into the remodelled the last of us 1 which is unreal

I'll get that eventually, I've played Part 1 so much I can wait for a bit of a price drop, Part 2 left me a bit meh about it all tbh. It's slow going with the PS5 games but there does seem to be some good stuff coming now. Really can't wait for GHod of War in a few weeks, absolutely adored the last one.

Anyone play No Mans Sky?

I played it a couple of years ago, but never really got into it. A bit too open world for me, just never felt compelled to go anywhere in particular.

I'm playing Horizon Forbidden West now. It's excellent.

I played it a couple of years ago, but never really got into it. A bit too open world for me, just never felt compelled to go anywhere in particular.

I'm playing Horizon Forbidden West now. It's excellent.

I've done that annoying thing where I played the first one recently and got right to the end but haven't done the final quest, need to get it done and move on to the sequel.

Will add it to the pile once I am done with Cyberpunk, GHod of War, slot it in before the Resident Evil 4 remake in March perhaps.

We have one too, it is great to flick between handheld or the TV. You can also play quite a few retro nintendo games definitely good for kids/ casual gaming. Only slight issue is extra controllers are quite expensive which means pass and play or only 2 can play at a time.
If you weren't convinced already, Goldeneye is available on it as part of an N64 subscription !

If you weren't convinced already, Goldeneye is available on it as part of an N64 subscription !
Star Fox 64, known as Lylat Wars in the PAL regions, is a 3D rail shooter video game developed by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64
If that is available, it's the most exhilarating game I've ever played. Nothing like the sound of someone homing in on your arse to get the heart rate racing!

it's the most exhilarating game I've ever played. Nothing like the sound of someone homing in on your arse to get the heart rate racing!

9b5a49bf33be2cf58b647162196ad726.jpg

Back