• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Been watching The Wire for a few weeks now, can't believe I thought it was overrated. Watching the episode where Omar testifies against one of Avon's crew and he struts into the courtroom with his ghetto clothes and tie over his t shirt:ross:

Been watching The Wire for a few weeks now, can't believe I thought it was overrated. Watching the episode where Omar testifies against one of Avon's crew and he struts into the courtroom with his ghetto clothes and tie over his t shirt:ross:

=D>

Bit more left field this one but did anyone watch Ultimate Survival Alaska on National Geographic? Group of mountaineer/survivalist types who traverse Alaska to certain checkpoints with no prizes, just getting left if they don't make it. Really enjoyed it.

Season 2 starts soon I think.

Any new tv series to start from scratch?

Blacklist has finished for a while and has been excellent although tailed off slightly towards the end.

Good wife has been good thus far.

Hello Ladies was excellent but has finished.

Not sure what to watch.

Watched Series 4 of Boardwalk Empire. The new characters they introduced were all awesome. Only thing I don't like about it is that it's making me dislike Steve Buscemi, he's so joyless and pathetic in this role (I know it's the character he's playing). He used to be one of my favourite actors.

Watched Series 4 of Boardwalk Empire. The new characters they introduced were all awesome. Only thing I don't like about it is that it's making me dislike Steve Buscemi, he's so joyless and pathetic in this role (I know it's the character he's playing). He used to be one of my favourite actors.

Just finished watching season 2 of Boardwalk Empire the other night, really enjoying it so far although I was slightly disappointed with the way that the season ended.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homeland season 3 hasn't lived up to the previous seasons. Think they need to kill Brody off, they're running out of ideas for what to do with him. It was better when you didn't know if he was a terrorist or not.

Seventh season of Californication will be its last

****ing ****s... brilliant show. Hank is my idol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homeland season 3 hasn't lived up to the previous seasons. Think they need to kill Brody off, they're running out of ideas for what to do with him. It was better when you didn't know if he was a terrorist or not.

Yup, perfect example of carrying a show on for money to the massive detriment of the story. The original story was great, but there's just nowhere left for it to go now - can't drag it on forever.

When doing spoilers please change the text colour to white so it's easier to miss, so easy to glimpse on something that could spoil it. People that want to read just has to drag over it and highlight it to bring it up to help also put a dash line above and below spoiler text.

Also don't quote the spoiler!!!

Any new tv series to start from scratch?

Blacklist has finished for a while and has been excellent although tailed off slightly towards the end.

Good wife has been good thus far.

Hello Ladies was excellent but has finished.

Not sure what to watch.

Hell on Wheels.

When doing spoilers please change the text colour to white so it's easier to miss, so easy to glimpse on something that could spoil it. People that want to read just has to drag over it and highlight it to bring it up to help also put a dash line above and below spoiler text.

Also don't quote the spoiler!!!

spoiler function now added ;)

Back