• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

colleague at work lent me mad dogs. Seen the first 4 episodes not bad, but deffo no where near as good as BB, which she said it was!

If you wanted to watch BB, you could have just signed up to Netflix and they give you a month for free. What I did, when I've finished watching i'll just cancel my Netflix and bang, done.

Recently I've mostly been catching up with...

Sons Of Anarchy: season 2 on PickTV and have season linked season 3 on FiveUSA. Similar in style to The Shield and almost as compulsive viewing but I'm not too keen on the musical interludes.

Justified: season 2 on Five USA with season 3 starting next week. Basically a modern day version of Deadwood (which was one of my all time favourite shows until it was canned). Walton Goggins character of Boyd Crowder isn't quite as memorable as Al Swearengen but a pretty good foe for Timothy Olyphant' lawman.

Have you not read some of the stuff you post hahaha !!!

Strange idea, mixed opinion on whether it was anygood or not

im not saying its bad just pretty offensive, can not believe they have got away with doing it, also not funny and not heart warming really not sure what they were aiming for.

im not saying its bad just pretty offensive, can not believe they have got away with doing it, also not funny and not heart warming really not sure what they were aiming for.

Gervais loves the shock factor, you only have to look at what he posts on twitter and how he has been hosting US award shows

Gervais is an unfunny prick

shown himself up so many times when he's had to think on his feet - only thing he's good at is taking the tinkle out of an easy target (Pilkinson, dwarfs, retards, Christianity) or pulling a stupid face and posting it on Twitter

Last edited:
i have watched all of Breakin Bad and it is very very good - it drags on a bit but excellent. Season five thus far only has eight episodes and I have to wait for SIX fudging MONTHS for the other eight? Are you fudgeIN KIDDING ME? thats like fudging insane INfudgingSANE

just watched something called derek on channel 4 with ricky gervais, pretty fudging offensive actually. Im not sure how he gets away with it.

I don't see how it's offensive. The character Derek is clearly the more caring character compared to the bloke from the council. Gervais is highlighting how you shouldn't judge people on appearances and that even if people are autistic then it should over shadow what a personality is like.

All that aside Pilkington was hilarious in the episode

Been watching my mad fat diary not my cup of tea but the soundtrack is great takes me back to a better time for music.

Yeah, good soundtrack but all the popular stuff.... Sooooo much more to the britpop era they havnt used. Im still discovering, or is that rediscovering, gems from that era like Heavy Stereo, my life story.

Yeah, good soundtrack but all the popular stuff.... Sooooo much more to the britpop era they havnt used. Im still discovering, or is that rediscovering, gems from that era like Heavy Stereo, my life story.

I have been listening to shed seven and ash recently, good era of music for me uited my tastes perfectly.

Saw shed seven a year or so ago whilst in uni in liverpool. Also saw cast and shack.... Proper bands. Im interested in this japenese beer festival in march, brighton isnt that far from me, as your aware.

Back