• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched The Following on anytime earlier. Quite interesting, intrigued to see how they make a full series out of it, can see it become quite repetitive, each episode after a new follower. Worth a watch though

I just watched the fly episode

Now I get what you guys are about - its fudgein brick.

Im on episode 12 of season 3. 25 episodes in four days. I need a fudgein life.

you need a fudgein wife:p

Not a wife urgh but just you big boy

To be honest I just finished the third season and it is fudgein brilliant. There are one or two boring bits in a few episodes but on the whole so far its just been immense. Its one big story. Its like a massive long movie.

I love these shows where its one big story line. Im not the biggest of fans of tv shows that are each individual discrete show.

Anyone else noticed the popularity of Breaking Bad has gone up recently? My Facebook has been blowing up with people saying how much they love the show. Goes to show how powerful word of mouth can be. I only started watching it in November but watched the whole thing in about 6 weeks.

Halfway through series 4 of Breaking Bad and if anything I'd say this series has been the slowest burner, although I've been informed that the ending is amazing, so I'm guessing these slightly uneventful episodes all build up into a massive finale.

BB does tend to get bogged down a bit in the middle of most of the seasons, but it's all about setting the storyline for the season finale. S4's ending is the best so far.

I have a quick question

Is it just my torrent or does Breaking Bad not contain any subtitles for the Spanish? I dont understand a friggin word - or is this on purpose to keep us in suspense and then we will find out later malarky

what was the outcome of this? im streaming season 3 and there's a lot of Spanish flying around with no subtitles

inconsiderate bastards wanna learn 'emselves a proper language

also Im still not convinced by this show - was expecting something a lot more gritty and realistic

I watch Elementary - the US modern Sherlock show with Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes. It's passably entertaining.
The most recent episode had Vinny Jones as a serial killer who was a Gunner.
Brilliant line when Holmes says: "Arsenal fan. As if I didn't have enough reasons to despise you"

Back