• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

^i have always had that impression, watched a run of about 4/5 episodes once and i just weren't feeling it at all.

gonna give Breaking Bad a go now

^i have always had that impression, watched a run of about 4/5 episodes once and i just weren't feeling it at all.

gonna give Breaking Bad a go now

I watched it during the day today before heading out - I felt like I wanted to do what he did i.e. run havoc a bit.

It gets better during the first season. iM downloading second season and im sure it will be better

I watched the first season of BB, way back when. I enjoyed it but never watched anymore. Think I'll chuck them on my lovefilm and give them another go, though there's so much to watch right now I think I'll wait until the spring.

Fringe finished last night, was a good finale, sad to see another quality sci-fi show finish. Bit thin on the ground for them now.

I watched the first season of BB, way back when. I enjoyed it but never watched anymore. Think I'll chuck them on my lovefilm and give them another go, though there's so much to watch right now I think I'll wait until the spring.

Fringe finished last night, was a good finale, sad to see another quality sci-fi show finish. Bit thin on the ground for them now.

I think we have an advantage with the whole BB thing in that we wouldnt have to wait for each episode. We can just watch it one after the other which helps maintain interest. If we had to wait a week for an episode then a few months for the new season I think we both wouldnt watch it.

Watched the first 2 episodes of Dexter last night. Pretty good so far. I'm excited to see where this show goes based on you lot's postings. Does remind me of Chich a lot though :lol:

HBO Launches Masters Of The Air

From Tom Hanks & Steven Spielberg

He might not be heading towards the Robopocalypse as fast as we all thought, but Steven Spielberg is not a man to rest for long. And some of the time spent not shooting rampaging robots will be taken up executive producing a third World War II miniseries with Tom Hanks for HBO. This time, the pair is planning Masters Of The Air.

Following on from Band Of Brothers and 2010’s The Pacific, it appears we won’t have to wait nine years for another Spielberg/Hanks war joint. Nope, this time out they’re interested in the enlisted men of the Eighth Air Force, known colloquially as the Mighty Eighth.

The pair has the rights to Donald L Miller’s book Masters Of The Air: America’s Bomber Boys Who Fought The Air War Against Nazi Germany, which follows the Mighty Eighth as they carried out bombing runs in France and Germany and engaged in air to air combat. The Eighth survives to this day as a key US fighting force.

It’s early days for the project: HBO is developing the idea along with Spielberg and Hanks, but it’ll be a while before we see it. Hopefully some of the regular collaborators on the last two miniseries –including Graham Yost, who now runs Justified – will sign on quickly now the props are beginning to spin.

The Wire..... most overrated TV show of all time......

The are so many amazing themes running through that show i just can not understand how someone does not love it, it opens your mind to what is wrong with the war on drugs, the politics of a city, the state of the press, the way the police have to get arrest numbers rather then catch the real criminals, the decay of the working class. It has everything anyone could ever want from a t.v. show and should be studied by students instead of shakespeare.

Back