• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

You're not the first to react like that

But just trust us. Keep watching

You'll be back on here posting about how fudging awesome it is eventually

Watched the first four episodes of the first season - definite improvement as it progresses. I guess its a (REALLY) slow burner eh

Watched the first four episodes of the first season - definite improvement as it progresses. I guess its a (REALLY) slow burner eh

Patience, padawan

Rome wasn't built in a day

Its a marathon not a sprint

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

All good things come to he who waits

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

Series 2 Ep 1. Just watched now. I'm sitting in disbelief that apparently this show gets better. Just doesn't seem possible unless somehow Mrs White gets her big fat pregnancy boobs out?

Anyone else read The AV Club website? They have a great TV section and have a great summary and write up on each episode.

I will continue to watch it as so many people can't be wrong. What is an advantage for me is I can watch the last four seasons in a row as I'm SO FAR behind.

This is like an elongated version of Falling Down with Michael Douglas.

New episode of Suits was good but not as good as the finale a few months ago

Although it was a bit naughtier than normal

I will say something now tho - watching Breakin Bad has made me decide to quit smoking. Its like watching what COULD happen to me if I continue. Then again he isnt a smoker. Its actually fudgein depressing haha

Ill watch Dexter after this for sure. Heard good reviews about that too and I like instant impact not slow burners.

Dexter is VERY good, but personally I think people will be talking about BB for much longer

For me BB is in the same league as The Sopranos and The Wire

I will say something now tho - watching Breakin Bad has made me decide to quit smoking. Its like watching what COULD happen to me if I continue. Then again he isnt a smoker. Its actually fudgein depressing haha

Ill watch Dexter after this for sure. Heard good reviews about that too and I like instant impact not slow burners.

Like your sex?

BB by the end of season one turned into a 7/10 show from a 4/10

Gonna start season two today or tomorrow

Back