• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I don't think the guy who wrote the first three seasons were involved this time. It's someone else's project presented as True Detective. Maybe they needed that label to get Foster. The characters are a bit bland and what little of interest is happening has been done better before.

Yeh there are issues with it 100% agree, I don't think the character development is much at all, but I did think it was watchable and made me wanna know what was happening, which I suppose is the whole art of a whodunnit

Ignored by who, the film makers or the Post Office? Ah, I see, I misread your post and it sounded like you were saying the film makers were negligent in ignoring important facts. I now realise what you meant.
Ah, all good mate. On the contrary

Both shows were comprehensive in covering all bases...making it compelling viewing.

In the process of completing season 4 of True Detective and it just gets dumber by the minute. I'm regretting ever watching it. This is terrible writing. It should have been a 90 minute movie and you'd only watch it because you had nothing else to do or watch. I've had to lower my overall IMDb rating of the show.

In the process of completing season 4 of True Detective and it just gets dumber by the minute. I'm regretting ever watching it. This is terrible writing. It should have been a 90 minute movie and you'd only watch it because you had nothing else to do or watch. I've had to lower my overall IMDb rating of the show.

I didn't mind it, flawed overall but the setting and Foster kept me invested I guess.

I may have blinkers on because I called the ending about 4 episodes ago also, True Detective my ass.

I didn't mind it, flawed overall but the setting and Foster kept me invested I guess.

I may have blinkers on because I called the ending about 4 episodes ago also, True Detective my ass.

Yeh this is where I was, flawed, absolutely but also weirdly enjoyable

I didn't get the ending but I did say if it was purely supernatural I would kick the TV, so the TV is safe now

Anyone else watch the Brit awards last night? They uses to be miles better when Oasis, Jarvis roosterer and Ronnie Wood got up all all sorts. It used to be unpredictable. Didn’t help that I dont know half the acts who were nominated. And nepo baby Roman Kemp bombed with every joke. Don’t get nepotism to that degree in sport, everyone gets where they are on merit.

Anyone else watch the Brit awards last night? They uses to be miles better when Oasis, Jarvis roosterer and Ronnie Wood got up all all sorts. It used to be unpredictable. Didn’t help that I dont know half the acts who were nominated. And nepo baby Roman Kemp bombed with every joke. Don’t get nepotism to that degree in sport, everyone gets where they are on merit.

A shocking watch. Years ago it was brilliant. These days it's all about ticking boxes, and nominations for acts I have mostly never heard of. At least Dua Lipa opened the show and Kylie closed it, bar that, rubbish

Raye - 6 Brits, I mean, come on...

Ignored by who, the film makers or the Post Office? Ah, I see, I misread your post and it sounded like you were saying the film makers were negligent in ignoring important facts. I now realise what you meant.

The media, virtually everyone press, TV, radio swallowed P.O. spin, this had been going on for years, the TV drama forced it into the spotlight.

A shocking watch. Years ago it was brilliant. These days it's all about ticking boxes, and nominations for acts I have mostly never heard of. At least Dua Lipa opened the show and Kylie closed it, bar that, rubbish

Raye - 6 Brits, I mean, come on...

Yeah you could see where the awards were going when Raye won the first couple. Understandable when Harry Styles cleaned up last year as he swept the Grammys and was undoubtedly the biggest act on the planet at the time. Doubt many people could name more than one or two Raye songs.

Yeah you could see where the awards were going when Raye won the first couple. Understandable when Harry Styles cleaned up last year as he swept the Grammys and was undoubtedly the biggest act on the planet at the time. Doubt many people could name more than one or two Raye songs.
Who or wtf is Raye. Never heard of it.

Back