• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Crikey didn’t know there was a justified spin off - thank you for that - was going to finish that franchise tonight now we have another week.

Did all you guys see the Deadwood film? it’s fudging ace - ten years after the series and did not miss a bit.

Agree it was excellant, as i say i am a cowboy fan and still watch the "man with no name films" from time to time. Loved John Wayne and his movies. I have said to my old lady many times i was born in the wrong century. :)

Agree it was excellant, as i say i am a cowboy fan and still watch the "man with no name films" from time to time. Loved John Wayne and his movies. I have said to my old lady many times i was born in the wrong century. :)

I love El Dorado, James Caan in his youth, great film. Rio bravo which is basically the same film and there is also True Grit, Robert Duvall in his earliest.....brilliant films

I love El Dorado, James Caan in his youth, great film. Rio bravo which is basically the same film and there is also True Grit, Robert Duvall in his earliest.....brilliant films

All great films which i have watched many times, The Wild Bunch is one of my favourites as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001q211

Watched this at least 4 times since it’s was broadcast

Genuinely gutted I didn’t know about the live gig as I’d have paid plenty to be there and take my mum

I appreciate soul music, and northern soul isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Hell I love loads of music. But the way these songs landed up on turntables in random venues in Northern England to create a movement and basically a precursor to dance/rave music i still find amazing.

Apparently big scandals to hit this weekend

Russel Brands already come out to suggest one is him and based on nonconcentual s3x

When did you meet him? When he was a cheeky chappy who seemed troubled but honest, or when he'd gone all conspiracy theorist?

I met him in the early 2000s. He was a fudging loon. Found some snails took them up to his hotel room and got room service to bring up salad to feed them.

Ok mate.

When did you meet him? When he was a cheeky chappy who seemed troubled but honest, or when he'd gone all conspiracy theorist?
When he was doing a stage show in Northampton about 15 years ago
Random one..
My mates mum used to run the bar at West Ham and she knew him though that. She got us some tickets for free so we went. He was funny enough
Then afterwards he wanted to meet us as we were friends with his friends…

Just caught an episode of the thick of it tonight, almost forgot how good that show was.

Funnily enough I'm doing my first run through as I clocked it was on the iPlayer. I'd seen "in the loop" and the odd clip of Tucker going ape brick and the full show doesn't disappoint. It's brilliant and the notion of politicians winging it has somehow stayed relevant, who'd have thunk it? The writing is just wonderful.

I'm also rewatching the beeb's War and Peace, Paul Dano is excellent in it as he has been in just about everything and the arc of count bazookov (spelling) is excellent to watch. It's also interesting to see Ade Edmondson in something resembling a serious role rather than dingdong / fart jokes!

I did enjoy BBC's great expectations as well that was my last watch, but I didn't know the source material particularly well and I'm not triggered by placing ethnic minorities in works of fiction that are there to be reinterpreted as any director sees fit. If it's a historical documentary style program I'd get the ire but that are like loads of worse things going on to be annoyed about..

Back