• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

After hearing about the bear on here i gave it a go. Watched the first 3 episodes and thought it was very good. Very well acted and filmed. Not sure i can watch anymore though. You see them go through the stress and chaos and have a hope that it will soon turn around. If it was a film it could, but a series? No, whatever ups they have there will be a down. For any bonds they create there will be friction created, it's the nature of the show.

Really good show but not sure i'm in the mood for it.

That was my feeling with Ozark too. If you are working for the cartel there is always gonna be more downs than ups. There was never any moments to relax or enjoyment before the next major crisis, every episode ends with relief and the next starts with stress again lol. I mean it was good but I'm glad they eventually ended it.

Andor... boring?
Rings of Power... Extremely lavish production where not much happens across all the episodes.

Watched Tornado again, work of genius. He name checks a few of his comedy heroes, and after searching for them this one stood out, who I'd never heard of:

She is class. Not that everything needs a comparison but it's like a seeing British, female less stoner-y Mitch Hedburg...

Still need to catch both the new Stewart Lee specials, only heard good things.

She is class. Not that everything needs a comparison but it's like a seeing British, female less stoner-y Mitch Hedburg...

Still need to catch both the new Stewart Lee specials, only heard good things.

I hear this name mentioned every so often but couldn’t tell you anything he’s done. Only time I hear his name is when he has a pop at Dave Chappelle or Ricky Gervais.

Anyone watching Welcome to Wrexham? Really enjoying it 6 episodes in. Interesting seeing the inner workings of a football club. I think Americans and Canadians are taken aback by how seriously we take our football in the UK and mainland Europe.

Anyone watching Welcome to Wrexham? Really enjoying it 6 episodes in. Interesting seeing the inner workings of a football club. I think Americans and Canadians are taken aback by how seriously we take our football in the UK and mainland Europe.

Watched the first 3, enjoyed them. Will go back to it. In fact might watch it now.

I’ve mentioned The Bear before, but im jealous of anyone who hasn’t watched it yet. It’s so well acted and well written. Quite a stressful watch at times but it’s soo good.

Really really enjoyed it
The style of the show is right up my street

Yeh its very good, I think they will do well as they seem innovative and open minded. The issue they are going to have is when they start creeping up, how much more investment is needed, something Salford are finding out, ultimately footballs a black hole where all the money goes on wages, especially at that level with no real commercial value.

I have decided to start Line of Duty from the start tonight

Yeh its very good, I think they will do well as they seem innovative and open minded. The issue they are going to have is when they start creeping up, how much more investment is needed, something Salford are finding out, ultimately footballs a black hole where all the money goes on wages, especially at that level with no real commercial value.

I have decided to start Line of Duty from the start tonight
You never seen LOD before?
Your in for a treat

The bastard son and the devil himself is on Netflix
So far…. Really good for what is a teenage book
Joe Barton who wrote is is a big spurs fan and wrote Giri/haji and the Lazarus project which are both great IMO

Andor... boring?
Rings of Power... Extremely lavish production where not much happens across all the episodes.

not finished Andor yet, but really enjoying/enjoyed both of them

I like being in those worlds, it doesn't have to be high drama all the time, just let me escape into something familiar

Really enjoying sas rogue heroes
I’ve worked with special forces before and they are a different breed
I’ve also met the family of David Sterling who are very prim and proper
It’s done in a style similar to leaky blinder (same team)
Very enjoyable series .

Mayne and Sterling were nothing like what was portrayed .Series took plenty of liberty’s with the history but none the less a good watch.

Last edited:
Very enjoyable series .

Mayne and Sterling were nothing like what was portrayed .Series took plenty of liberty’s with the history but none the less a good watch.
That’s entertainment
Think there will be a second series focussing on paddy’s exploits

Back