• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone watching Cobra Kai season 5? Johnny is one of my favourite tv characters at the moment. It’s refreshing to have a character on modern tv who doesn’t conform to what people think he should do or say. He does things by his rules and if you don’t like it he basically tells you to go the fudge away.

Anyone watching Cobra Kai season 5? Johnny is one of my favourite tv characters at the moment. It’s refreshing to have a character on modern tv who doesn’t conform to what people think he should do or say. He does things by his rules and if you don’t like it he basically tells you to go the fudge away.
Yeah I love it, he's the best thing in it for sure, along with the way they have got so many call backs to the films.

Watched the first episode of The Serpent Queen last night. Has had some mixed reviews, hard to place it really, but I think it is worth watching.

I sat through all of Outer Range at the weekend.

The writers should be hogtied and dragged through the dust.
A few good premises but 90% of it was just "huh, why did that happen, why did they go off on that tangent, what happened to those guys, what the heck is that bit about, why is that happening, why would he do that, what the heck..."

So stupid. As though 100 writers got in a room and they all wrote 10 minutes of random stuff then bolted it together.

Atlanta, written by and starring Donald Glover - think it's on it's 4th season now but I've just stumbled across it, 25-30 minute dark comedy/drama show. Worth checking out

Last edited:
what the actual fudge? Used to love that show.

Are people aware/recall how it ended? Due to budget constraints and the show getting cut, he basically never leaps home. Gutting.

Sure they could have had him leap home if they wanted. Budget constraints or not. Although agree was gutting.

Tosh was enjoyable. About the rise of Swansea under John Toshack in the late 70s early 80s. Luis Figo documentary was a good watch also, explained his controversial move from Barca to Madrid.

Back