• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I really enjoyed Narcos, if you dont mind subtitles.

The Punisher was very good.

As was Jessica Jones. Appreciate the whole Marvel thing doesnt appeal to all, but these two I thought were especially good.

Better call Saul is apparently very good (especially for those who liked Breaking Bad). I havent watched it but have it on my list.

Black Mirror, anthology series. Quality can vary but its never terrible and when its good its REALLY good.

Ozark - seen season 1 and its excellent.

The Alienist was good, kind of Sherlock Holmes vibe.

Mindhunter was excellent, early days of FBI profiling.

Hannibal I quite liked, some excellent visual and sound design on it, which adds a surrealism to things.

Peaky Blinders is on there, high quality TV (BBC in conjunction with HBO if memory serves)

The Sinner was very good, has a bit of a twist on the "who did it" by showing that right away, gets interesting afterwards.

Thats all Ive got off the top of my head for the moment!

Great, thanks!

will start looking down this list.
I have seen all of narcos and loved it. There appears something similar called el chapo which could be next in line.

Also up to date with peaky blinders.

What is your prediction on electroneum? There was a small rebound of late.
How's your mining op going?

It’s like a drunk man dancing... up and down and unpredictable

I think with the KYC piece their pushing something big behind the scenes which he won’t confirm until it’s all down and dusted

What is your prediction on electroneum? There was a small rebound of late.
How's your mining op going?

Oh and the mining op is going ok but the amount of heat it’s producing is becoming a bigger and bigger issue... we’re looing at moving the rigs in the next month to a site we have brought and put them in an un insulated barn to help with the cooling

Oh and the mining op is going ok but the amount of heat it’s producing is becoming a bigger and bigger issue... we’re looing at moving the rigs in the next month to a site we have brought and put them in an un insulated barn to help with the cooling
Buying premises on top of your initial investment is a big decision. I sincerely hope it works out for you.

(sorry for derailing the thread).

I have to say that Bodyguard became crap quickly and that Killing Eve is annoying in the annoyingness of people doing stupid things. Ozark though was different (and much better) sauce!

I have to say that Bodyguard became crap quickly and that Killing Eve is annoying in the annoyingness of people doing stupid things. Ozark though was different (and much better) sauce!
Yes, they have ALL the tools to make a really good show and then stupid things happen, decisions/actions that would never be made, frustrates the hell outta me because you invest 3 hours and then start going WTF, why would... no way... well that's just...

I have both Bodyguard and Killing Eve on the planner ready to watch. Have already gone off the idea of Bodyguard, and am 50/50 on Killing Eve.

Both starting to sound like Ill end up giving a pass.

Jed Mercurio is very, very good on how small-scale, low level, corruption and corner-cutting works in large institutions. That's why Line of Duty and Bodies worked. Bodyguard tries to scale that up to Whitehall and goes horribly wrong. The characters and scenarios lose plausibility, and it also fudges up his writing, especially in the overuse of expositionary TV reportage.

Back