• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

House of cards (UK version).
Fixed, for the less traitorous amongst us ;)

200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

(Agree with the list though 8-[ )

The UK version is a little long in the tooth now. Spacey's character in the US version is excellent.

The first series is excellent.

After that...uhm...not so much.

I watched the first season and never felt the need to watch any more as it seemed like the premise had run its course already!

The Shield.
The Wire.
House of cards (US version).
The West Wing.
Newsroom.

All great shows.

I'd agree with all of those (well apart from House of Cards as I've not seen that show yet) and would add:

Boardwalk Empire
Justified
Deadwood
Battlestar Galactica (2004 remake)
The Sopranos
Rome

I love that I've never watched The Sopranos before. So, as so as I've finished watching Breaking Bad, the Sopranos is next!!

Ok seeing as everything that I watch has come to the end at the same time (except for Good wife) im looking for a new series that I can start from scratch.

Not seen walking dead - any good?

Was also thinkin of Boardwalk empire but just seems of a slow burner to WD.

Ok seeing as everything that I watch has come to the end at the same time (except for Good wife) im looking for a new series that I can start from scratch.

Not seen walking dead - any good?

Was also thinkin of Boardwalk empire but just seems of a slow burner to WD.

Absolutely amazing mate.

I can't wait for the fourth series in a few weeks!

Absolutely amazing mate.

I can't wait for the fourth series in a few weeks!

Downloaded one and two so will watch them

May also give Game of Thrones a go - seen 20 mins of one episode and was not impressed. but everyone cant be wrong eh

I like your taste in shows, Steve. Particularly Deadwood, whenever I think of that I think of Carnivale as well as it was around the same time and cancelled before its time too. Have you given that a try?

I have just got on Netflix (thats how I am watching Breaking Bad)

what is recomended to watch on it as I have not heard of that many shows on there - 24 is the only one I have watched it appears long with the classic british shows

Im surprised no one has mentioned House of Lies with Don Cheadle.

I havent seen anything of it and have not seen it but got season one and two. I like Don Cheadle so will watch it. No one seen it?

Im surprised no one has mentioned House of Lies with Don Cheadle.

I havent seen anything of it and have not seen it but got season one and two. I like Don Cheadle so will watch it. No one seen it?

Yeh very good, amusing with some hot women in it too

Here ya go, use the dns codes I put up a few pages ago:

[video=youtube;x-YZU1CnHOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-YZU1CnHOE[/video]

People should also give Suits and White Collar a go. They're great to just watch the odd episode now and then if you have a spare 45 minutes. No where near as griping as The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad etc etc but also no where near as time consuming. Give them a go :)

Oh, and another one people should give a go is The Black Donnellys. I have a feeling it may be on the UK Netflix. If not definitely on the US version. It does end on a cliffhanger and then unfortunately it was cancelled, but still worth a go. I was gutted

People should also give Suits and White Collar a go. They're great to just watch the odd episode now and then if you have a spare 45 minutes. No where near as griping as The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad etc etc but also no where near as time consuming. Give them a go :)

Agree. Love these.

Scotty, i think you will like Blacklist just started in US and here.

Back