• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

It was the best until Season 5. The second half of 5 was like the best episode ever every week. Dead Freight was an amazing episode too.

5b is a close second to 4 but still doesnt beat it for me.

Ozymandias is easily the best episode of series 5 and to me felt like the last episode. The rest after that just seemed like a epilogue.

My favourite episode ever was the one where Jessie turns his house into a squat. Agree with Mumorn that Gus was brilliant as well. Season 1 (with all the banter between Jessie and Walt) or 4 are my favourites.

There's going to be a Spanish language Colombian version of BB in the offing. Might be worth a gander to see how it stacks up against the original.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/02/breaking-bad-spanish-walter-blanco/

metastasis.jpg

I've seen that there are countless TV Ads for Breaking Bad, finding it difficult to avoid any spoilers.

It's frustrating too that looking for any Breaking Bad articles will result in a lot of spoilers coming up. I like reading about shows that I've been watching and reading other's ideas and opinions of what is happening. Wish there was a way to filter out articles that didn't relate to any episode past the one that I've been watching.

I've seen that there are countless TV Ads for Breaking Bad, finding it difficult to avoid any spoilers.

It's frustrating too that looking for any Breaking Bad articles will result in a lot of spoilers coming up. I like reading about shows that I've been watching and reading other's ideas and opinions of what is happening. Wish there was a way to filter out articles that didn't relate to any episode past the one that I've been watching.

I agree. My wife is absolutely LIVID that she turned onto Fox news (she watches it for a laugh :p) and they had a damn ticker tape at the bottom of the screen telling the ending. We're nearly at the half way point of S5.

If you want to see some articles/discussion relating to what you have watched without spoilers you can search for example " B Bad Season 4 discussion" - I did this and there were some articles that were written after that series had ended but obviously before S5 was shown so it was good in that it talked about what I had seen and what they thought would happen in the final series.

It is very difficult to avoid though.

I'm about to start season 4 of Breaking Bad and just read the individual episode reviews, IGN and AVclub are good sites as they get plenty of comments on the reviews to give me an idea of what the general consensus was in case I've overlooked anything.

Anyone watch Suits? Just downloaded season 3.

Got Ray Donavon first series all recorded, Homeland series 3 recording and Boardwalk Empire starting again soon.

Plenty to keep me busy - I prefer to wait till I have the whole series and burn through it in a week or 2 now, much better than waiting a week between episodes.

Breaking Bad is one of the best TV shows of all time, I would definitely say that. Well up there. I don't think there is one actual fault I would find with it.

Me and my housemate finished breaking bad and we're unsure what to start any ideas we did think prison break but we're not convinced cheers

Back