• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Siggi

another Siggy vid showcasing his talents....

[video=youtube;N6jMfVQmlt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6jMfVQmlt4[/video]

GB you are hilarious, so he is signing to be a utility player until he is 25? dont think so fella. He is going to play.

Most likely in VDVs position behind the striker/infront of midfield with VDV pushing wide (if he stays)

Ahhhhh ... Spurs sign/are linked to a centre back/midfielder/foward - GB wants us to play them out wide.

GB you are hilarious, so he is signing to be a utility player until he is 25? dont think so fella. He is going to play.

Most likely in VDVs position behind the striker/infront of midfield with VDV pushing wide (if he stays)

Modric played out left till he was 24/5, then moved into the centre.

Sig is a good signing, but he's really not fit to lace Rafa's boots at the moment.

Modric played out left till he was 24/5, then moved into the centre.

Sig is a good signing, but he's really not fit to lace Rafa's boots at the moment.

thats just mis management

i think you underestimate Siggy.

Siggie Siggie Siggie can't you see
sometimes your skills just hypnotize me
and i just love your Icelandic ways
guess that's why they broke and you're so paid, uh

This but with Sig and Rafa the other way around.

Rafa is a far better passer and tackler than Sig, whilst Sig is more direct and arguably more of a goal threat.

It's embarassing that Defoe is the only forward we have!

Just because rafa played every position in his youth at Ajax doesn't mean he can play CM in the Premier League. And time he's been moved there for us he's been embarrassingly out of his depth.

This but with Sig and Rafa the other way around.

Rafa is a far better passer and tackler than Sig, whilst Sig is more direct and arguably more of a goal threat.

It's embarassing that Defoe is the only forward we have!

I will bet you any money you want that that is not how we have bought Sigurdsson to be used. I'm serious. Any money right now.

Guys forgive me if I'm totally wrong but watchning some of these videos he reminds me of a unpolished Gerrard?? Am I totally off the mark?

Not far to be honest, I think comparisons with Lampard are pretty fair to be honest as well.

While I dont think they are similar, he seems to be a kind of hybrid of the two!

Back