• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The players and fans look ecstatic when they win the chance to play in the Prem...

Then they spend the summer dreaming...

Then they spend the whole season getting reamed and bitching and moaning in the rain

Zaha has been the difference in the last 25 mins, Palace been superb since taking the lead, deserved winners tonight...

Got 2 pals who are big Palace fans so do hope they go up

Zaha has been the difference in the last 25 mins, Palace been superb since taking the lead, deserved winners tonight...

Got 2 pals who are big Palace fans so do hope they go up

The post-match interviews will be entertaining thats for sure.

Wonder how many games Zaha will get at United

I couldnt believe how many Stoke fans left before, and at the end yesterday. I assume with it being their last home game surely they would have had their lap of honour, or do Rugby teams not do that??

Sad thing is you can bet that there'll be a fair few empty seats at the Lane by the end if things don't go our way on Sunday. Really hope the majority stay and thank the players for the efforts this season, but there will always be some plastic nobheads who've managed to get tickets.

Philippe Auclair ‏@PhilippeAuclair 26s
Utter chaos in Paris at the PSG title 'celebrations'. Violence. More violence. Parade cut short. #shambles

Anyone else notice that nobody from L'Arse has opened their mouth about the run-in for days now; not since Chesney's 'Spurs don't have enough quality' moment...:-k

Scarily worried that it shows a totally unreal level of concentration to get the job done, at least against Wigan...

I know I am a very pessimistic fan, but I just cant see anyway that the Goons will drop points tonight. The run they are on at the minute and Wigans cup final exploits have just set it up for them.

Come on wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seconded.

I can't believe how apprehensive I am about this damn game!

Wigan need to play well yes but there's no doubt we also need the arseholes to be making stupid mistakes/spooning clear cut chances/major Chesney mistakes/getting sent off etc...
[-o<

Anyone else notice that nobody from L'Arse has opened their mouth about the run-in for days now; not since Chesney's 'Spurs don't have enough quality' moment...:-k

Scarily worried that it shows a totally unreal level of concentration to get the job done, at least against Wigan...

Sneezy's comments were only a week ago and before we took a point of Chelsea. Wheelchair has been quiet but you would too if you were about to hand in a transfer request. Nothing to see here.

Back