• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Haha, the commentator trying to keep the entertainment alive by suggesting that should Liverpool score again then they would have a chance of getting a result, not likely!!

Stoke look more dangerous on the break.

Am I mistaken, but wasnt Downing supposed to be world class now he scored a goal ?

MOTD on now.

What a fudging game!!!

Shearer and the Twunt both agree offside goal correct. Quelle surprise! Fergie's rant funny.

Last edited:

Our second was a complete gonad*-up by Villa.

The comm said it all Gareth Bale-world class

4-0 could have been more

Between Silva and Mata for me, I think I'd pick Silva though.

probably mata, but that's only because he impresses me every time i see him play, silva and cazorla go missing from time to time, might just be the coincidence of the games I've seen though

just seen that Suarez tackle, cnut, should have been red

also the 2nd min pen should have been a fk outside the box

One message from today..we can rely on nobody but ourselves.

just seen that Suarez tackle, cnut, should have been red

also the 2nd min pen should have been a fk outside the box

rules state that a penalty is correct in that incident

I think the whole "we don't wanna play them now as they've just got smashed rule" only applies when you're playing a top team. Villa are fooking brick and I would have been gutted with anything other than a win today.

Nothing going right for Wigan. Wicked deflection for 1st goal. But in the end I feel the same about them as Wimbledon-the fans don't deserve an EPL club.
Martinez must rue his summer decision.

really, he had hold of the shirt a long time before they got into the box?

i haven't seen the clip but i saw it posted elsewhere (with a link) that said so

Questions and Answers on the Laws of the Game “ (12.31) which states that a penalty kick is the correct restart if a player begins holding an opponent outside the player’s penalty area and continues this action inside his penalty area.

Back